Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent

I sometimes feel envious…

(1/2) > >>

sai07:
Of all those reviews where predictions are unfolding for people. There’s a few psychics that I do feel are gifted/ connected - only that’s not been my experience to date. I’m happy I’ve pulled back on readings (I’m not completely out of the woods) and am making a concerted effort to contact readers less and less - but when I read reviews and people just say things about the readings coming true, I just feel a bit sad and envious. I don’t expect a reply here, just wanted to say what I was feeling. Feels like I wasted a lot of money for regulating my emotions - which I suppose was ok but has prolonged my anxiety - I just wish I was told that things would not happen - job, POI - I’d be farther along mentally. Sigh.

Mayra92:
I understand the feeling completely. Try to keep reading only with one or max two readers who give more realistic readings and timings so you don't get disappointed and also do not lose hope.

Things might take some time OR a long time, but in the end, will happen when it's right for you.

I been there too for many months and suddenly got a call from my poi, just when I lost hope.

But it was not exactly what I expected and felt that he came back at the wrong time for him too, like it was a bit too early for both.

Trust the timing and process :)

sai07:
Thanks Mayra!

I'm trying to end the psychic binge. I had deactivated my Keen account and re-opened it b/c I have not heard from my POI in 4-5 days. But after one reading I have deactivated it again. I have to just trust and let the process happen.

I'm happy for those people for whom readings do come true, it's nice to see things happen for people - I would not want to take away from their happiness. It just sometimes feel like my energy and what I want has a block on it. Liked I must be cursed or something. That said, I should probably be more positive and do what I can within my realm. Easier said than done, especially on quiet days where I have too much thinking time...but I'll try.

Thanks for listening/reading :)

Mattsmom:
I often feel the same way, so don't worry - you're definitely not alone.  I have done similarly to what Mayra has suggested and only call one reader nowadays, but am currently feeling that temptation to call back again (a certain part of the prediction hasn't manifested yet). 

I'm standing firm because when I called him two weeks ago, it was at a discounted rate.  Now that discount won't be available anymore.

When you feel the temptation to call, do something extra nice for yourself instead.  Take some high-quality vitamins, remember to hydrate, just relax.  You'll be raising your vibe and making these things naturally happen on their own.

And remember, for many of us, it's a multi year journey (mine has run close to a decade so far and gone INCREDIBLY slow).  It doesn't make your individual process any less valid if you have to wait longer and put extra special effort into it.  In fact, you can become an inspiration to many others who would never even start the first step.

sai07:

--- Quote from: Mattsmom on March 25, 2024, 05:25:32 PM ---I often feel the same way, so don't worry - you're definitely not alone.  I have done similarly to what Mayra has suggested and only call one reader nowadays, but am currently feeling that temptation to call back again (a certain part of the prediction hasn't manifested yet). 

I'm standing firm because when I called him two weeks ago, it was at a discounted rate.  Now that discount won't be available anymore.

When you feel the temptation to call, do something extra nice for yourself instead.  Take some high-quality vitamins, remember to hydrate, just relax.  You'll be raising your vibe and making these things naturally happen on their own.

And remember, for many of us, it's a multi year journey (mine has run close to a decade so far and gone INCREDIBLY slow).  It doesn't make your individual process any less valid if you have to wait longer and put extra special effort into it.  In fact, you can become an inspiration to many others who would never even start the first step.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! Can you give some context or details about your decade long journey? Just curious. Also cool username! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version