Author Topic: Lalita  (Read 3706 times)

Offline wishfulthinker

Lalita
« on: June 01, 2012, 03:36:57 PM »
Has anyone else read with Lalita?  I have read with her a few times since last year and she is very accurate.  When I read with her the last time, she asked me about a name that came to her.  This person is very important in my life and I have NEVER mentioned him to anyone before - ever.  :o Oh, and this name is not common. Like on the list of male names - way down toward the bottom.
If anyone decides to read with her please let me know how she was for you.  I'm very anxious to see how she has been with others.
She is expensive  - but she is pretty fast.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Offline stelka

Re: Lalita
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 09:22:45 PM »
I read with her few times. She was very correct with her predictions. She predicted my break up this year which could last few days or few months. Well its still going on... He will be ready to propose though by the end of this year (?). And the universe gives me the option of having another partner before he proposes. Damn right before I met someone and I really like him. So basically what she said was ' he is mine if I want him'. Based on his behaviour for the last months..I don't.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 04:01:32 AM »
Stelka - thanks for responding about Lalita.  It was reassuring to hear that she has worked for you also.  Sorry your situation didn't work out as you would have liked.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 05:45:27 PM »
Any updates

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 01:35:11 AM »
Updates?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 12:08:03 AM »
Lolita didn’t work for me at all. She just rambled on and on.