Author Topic: Endorsed Strengths  (Read 573 times)

Offline dragonflyer

Endorsed Strengths
« on: May 11, 2024, 03:17:20 AM »
Does anyone know why the "Endorsed Strengths" #s drop over time for many readers? Were those fake numbers? I used to use those #s as index for me to decide if I wanted to try the psychic. But I've noticed that those numbers fluctuate! Shouldn't they just increase as more people get readings and put in more reviews? How come those numbers decrease?! Any ideas?

Offline applecheeks

Re: Endorsed Strengths
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2024, 12:36:21 PM »
Does anyone know why the "Endorsed Strengths" #s drop over time for many readers? Were those fake numbers? I used to use those #s as index for me to decide if I wanted to try the psychic. But I've noticed that those numbers fluctuate! Shouldn't they just increase as more people get readings and put in more reviews? How come those numbers decrease?! Any ideas?

I read somewhere that they drop off after a year, the same way the ratings do there. Have you ever noticed that it will say they have x number of ratings, but then maybe only have a couple pages of ratings? That is because they drop off after a year, and only the ratings from the past year count towards their rating average. I like it, because when you look at how many endorsed strengths they have, it gives you an idea of how active the reader has been in the past year. It also means their rating average isn't being padded by ratings from a decade ago.

Offline dragonflyer

Re: Endorsed Strengths
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2024, 06:44:27 PM »
HA, that's why! Thank you! So it only reflects the psychic's performance for the most recent year.

I read somewhere that they drop off after a year, the same way the ratings do there. Have you ever noticed that it will say they have x number of ratings, but then maybe only have a couple pages of ratings? That is because they drop off after a year, and only the ratings from the past year count towards their rating average. I like it, because when you look at how many endorsed strengths they have, it gives you an idea of how active the reader has been in the past year. It also means their rating average isn't being padded by ratings from a decade ago.

anything