Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent

Readers changing their predictions according to what happens

(1/2) > >>

Mayra92:
Hi everyone, sorry for my bad English. I read a lot on Bitwine and noticed that the readers change their predictions and versions according to what I say to them about my POI.

It was all fairy tale and "he loves you" etc... until things started to be very difficult with him.

90% of the readers that knew my story suddenly changed their predictions when I told them that contact prediction or meeting prediction did not happen. And said it was all my fault and started giving really negative and pessimist future predictions. Like a total flip. NONE of them admitted to be wrong, and to be honest, only 1 answered my message about the bad updates. The others ignored me or even apologized.

My POI stopped contact with me after a little fight on the phone, and when I told the readers, they all said at the time that he would come back, that we would meet soon etc... Now they're like : its your fault, what a shame, you're the vilain in the story etc...

I'm really pissed off that none of them admits that they were wrong and just go with the flow.

Did it happen to you to ? you tell them some good news they tell a fairy tale and when something goes wrong, suddenly its all dark and you're guilty argh ... ?!

Mina:
They sure do!

It’s called gaslighting

In one of recent chats I had an advisor at the beginning of Feb say something very positive and when I reached out to my person and got no response, I gave in and chatted with that advisor again only for her to feed me: free will, and that’s not what I said attitude, then accused me of gaslighting her, and hung up on me.

This was with The Star Oracle- you know what she can keep the money, she probably can’t afford a conscious to buy herself out of her victim mentality

Regardless… this was a good lesson for me to remember even this anger, and the reasons that brought me to her, to surrender that too. Perhaps the best satisfaction is praying for ppl like her  without her consent … 😂

Mayra92:
Thanks for your reply. the same happened to me, they all told me to do a step towards him and it would be fine, and when I got no answer, they all flipped their predictions and told me I was being too pushy or so.

They also told me he was scared of me wanting to meet him, when he was the one to ask me to schedule a meeting.

I feel like these readings are what made me feel not confident and not really "myself" with my poi.

I went from being really spontaneous to overthinking and acting according to what the readers said, never considering that they could be wrong, because in the past they had predictions happening or real visions, I never doubted their advice, until it led me to where I am now.

Had the same issue with the SO some months ago and stopped reading with her for that reason.

Others like ED roland have always been neutral and accurate. I never end a session with him feeling like shit, even though he tells things as they are, he never makes me look like the vilain and made me more confident and we always have a good laugh too about the good or bad situation.

Im not the kind of customer who expects fairytales at all, but they're supposed to be neutral, when things are good and when things are bad too.

Supermeggs12:
The gaslighting is crazy. I had been asking a psychic for advice on my current situation with a guy. I had been talking about whether or not I should confront him about something I had found out was a lie. This psychic told me I should confront him about it and encouraged me to do it. I later decided not to confront him and that it was in my best interest to move on. I told this psychic about my final decision not to confront. This psychic did a complete 180 and told me that confronting him was obviously a horrible decision and that I make bad decisions, completely flipping what they had told me before about it being a good decision. I’m still really confused about this. I don’t appreciate being gaslit, and I don’t even understand what the purpose of gaslighting me was here. Was it to make me feel even worse? This feels unethical.

Kate:

--- Quote from: Supermeggs12 on March 17, 2024, 04:38:35 AM ---The gaslighting is crazy. I had been asking a psychic for advice on my current situation with a guy. I had been talking about whether or not I should confront him about something I had found out was a lie. This psychic told me I should confront him about it and encouraged me to do it. I later decided not to confront him and that it was in my best interest to move on. I told this psychic about my final decision not to confront. This psychic did a complete 180 and told me that confronting him was obviously a horrible decision and that I make bad decisions, completely flipping what they had told me before about it being a good decision. I’m still really confused about this. I don’t appreciate being gaslit, and I don’t even understand what the purpose of gaslighting me was here. Was it to make me feel even worse? This feels unethical.

--- End quote ---

Not to make you feel worse - likely to protect themselves from giving advice in the first place, that was prob not psychic...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version