Potpourri Boards > Addicted to Psychics

Joining the lent bandwagon

<< < (2/5) > >>

allisgood:
Thought this forum was called psychic reviews but this is nothing like psychic reviews. Maybe you could move to another place to talk about religion.

Mina:
This section is for those who identify with psychic addiction

If it triggers you you’re free to block me or ignore this section

Notacrystalfreak:

--- Quote from: Mina on February 17, 2024, 10:41:22 PM ---This section is for those who identify with psychic addiction

If it triggers you you’re free to block me or ignore this section

--- End quote ---

How rude of them. Please continue to use this forum as you wish, as it could help someone with addiction.

Mina:
Update:

Yeah; no I broke and gave in and am back on Day 1 and 1/2 after day 7 but gave in prior day 5; but still am continuing a spiritual approach… journaling more instead of here, but welp I’m here . It wasn’t until yesterday I realized “oh I’m learning to have talk with God” how to listen, that’s what i truly crave…
On day 5 I was going to post but couldn’t… but it went something like this “had several breakdowns all before 10am and coffee” … who has time, especially in the throes of emotions, and for what specifically I could say. Yes it is SP related but I’ll just leave it at that.

…what can I say too? … I’ve always been overly “sensitive” and looked at that as defect. But I get it spiritual / God talk can be a trigger. I know ppl for the most part don’t have my drive and I can admit ppl who have more than me in these things drive me bonkers too.

But I felt it was important to post. To see. I just got off work and some things truly sucked and some things were a genuine appreciation.

Just wanted to be honest. It’s day by day. Not perfection - true.

… you know what I really do want to know “hey God what does so and so think of me? Hey God what was the point of that relationship?” I was thinking about my second car my Dad bought me and how it came about was such beautiful surprise. Or when my friends pitched in for yearbook in high school because I genuinely forgot to ask my parents for money - but didn’t because I didn’t want to worry them about money. Like that was God right there answering prayers, in great miracles- I can’t surely for say I manifested that alone, like there was some serious divine intervention with these events. I don’t know what this “lesson” about SP, that drives me to call psychics is, but it’s what helps me get thru the spiritual aspect. But that phrase “may God’s peace be with you” I hope is with you, that you can rest in it and know it’s true.

sai07:
Hi Mina,

I'm right there with you. I was OK for 5 days and then broke down and then again was off Keen for a few days and then broke down yesterday. I'm back on the break now.

I don't think the process will be perfect - not for everyone anyways. I also have been praying more and while my psychic addiction is still not under control, I do feel a sense of peace with my situation with my POI. I still love him but I also am starting to feel a bit more numb with prayer. I still want him and I'll still pray for him until my desire dies.

But all this is to say, I appreciate your honesty and your transparency and you are not alone. xo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version