Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Storefront Psychics & Online Services

Psychic POI updates

(1/3) > >>

Tzwilson84:
Hi all! I used to be super active on this forum starting in 2019. Many of you who were active around the same time knows my story. Out of curiosity, has anyone ended up with the POI(s) that they were reading on? I did not end up with mine, But funny story- I have a rare name....not common at all. He did end up marrying a young lady with my name this past New Years Eve. Its funny how things work out. lol Hope all is well with everyone! :)

I dont think I've seen anyone that ended up with the poi that they started reading on. For me...therapy helped out and its cheaper lol

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: Tzwilson84 on February 11, 2024, 11:49:23 PM ---Hi all! I used to be super active on this forum starting in 2019. Many of you who were active around the same time knows my story. Out of curiosity, has anyone ended up with the POI(s) that they were reading on? I did not end up with mine, But funny story- I have a rare name....not common at all. He did end up marrying a young lady with my name this past New Years Eve. Its funny how things work out. lol Hope all is well with everyone! :)

--- End quote ---

Bump; definitely would love to hear the feedback from this one! Great question and my guess would be almost no one, or if they did it wasn't long-lasting but would be great to hear a success story.

serenejoy:

--- Quote from: Tzwilson84 on February 11, 2024, 11:49:23 PM ---Hi all! I used to be super active on this forum starting in 2019. Many of you who were active around the same time knows my story. Out of curiosity, has anyone ended up with the POI(s) that they were reading on? I did not end up with mine, But funny story- I have a rare name....not common at all. He did end up marrying a young lady with my name this past New Years Eve. Its funny how things work out. lol Hope all is well with everyone! :)

--- End quote ---

I'm still in shock by this btw  :o

Tzwilson84:

--- Quote from: serenejoy on February 12, 2024, 04:11:03 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I'm still in shock by this btw  :o

--- End quote ---

lol Not me....not anymore lol

Tzwilson84:

--- Quote from: allisgood on February 12, 2024, 12:35:10 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Question is - did any of the readers you used work for you? Who was accurate for you?

--- End quote ---

Some of the readers were very accurate with the current and past! However, the only person who predicted anything for me and it was correct, was Astrologer Astaria. It wasn't in regards to love, it was a "change in my home" which was a passing of a loved one. She predicted the month it would happen....4 months prior.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version