Potpourri Boards > Addicted to Psychics

I want to quit

<< < (15/15)

sai07:
Hi all, have been back and forth on the POI and today have decided he is a piece of shit and to let him go. I’ve started therapy and have been reading a breakup book to start the healing process.

I’m not sure what to do about having him on socials, I have hidden his profile for now.

Re: Keen, this pretty much brings me to the end of my journey. I did like reading with Barbara, a number of her smaller predictions happened but the big ones about POI visiting me over the summer - that seems far fetched given he’s not talking to me and has lost interest. So I’m not sure. I reached out to her for the big stuff…. the small stuff, while cool, was not the objective. But also I don’t care as I’m walking away from him. I want to preserve my sanity and I’m tired of bargaining. I see one thing in reality and a total other thing from some advisors and I can’t reconcile it. It doesn’t make any sense.

sai07:
Tiny update.

My POI said he would not be in contact with me over socials for the summer. At first, I was a bit shocked and then sad - I'm going to continue to be sad but I talked to someone and they said NC is the right thing. It's funny how God/the Universe works. I was in two situationships - one where the guy ghosted me after talking to me daily for 1.5 years (I have not heard from him in a month). And this second situationship with POI, he also is removing himself from the situation. To me, that is God making room for someone more worthy. It is strange how these two things happened at the same time. God/the Universe has been showing me that my POI is not the right person for me and I have been avoiding it. I really have been. And it is time to course-correct.

I deleted snapchat today (I don't have him on anything else). I've deleted Keen off my phone. My favourite advisor is just a advisor at this point and I have no intention of reading with her again, she flip-flopped and I have sunk a lot of money through the POI detachment process.

I'm also probably not going to come here as much. Part of this detachment is creating new habits for myself. Thank you to every single person that has supported me and shared their advice & experiences, contributed to my threads; your interactions and your inspiring stories and how strongly you hold your self-worth inspire and amaze me. 

Notacrystalfreak:

--- Quote from: sai07 on June 02, 2024, 10:58:24 PM ---Tiny update.

My POI said he would not be in contact with me over socials for the summer. At first, I was a bit shocked and then sad - I'm going to continue to be sad but I talked to someone and they said NC is the right thing. It's funny how God/the Universe works. I was in two situationships - one where the guy ghosted me after talking to me daily for 1.5 years (I have not heard from him in a month). And this second situationship with POI, he also is removing himself from the situation. To me, that is God making room for someone more worthy. It is strange how these two things happened at the same time. God/the Universe has been showing me that my POI is not the right person for me and I have been avoiding it. I really have been. And it is time to course-correct.

I deleted snapchat today (I don't have him on anything else). I've deleted Keen off my phone. My favourite advisor is just a advisor at this point and I have no intention of reading with her again, she flip-flopped and I have sunk a lot of money through the POI detachment process.

I'm also probably not going to come here as much. Part of this detachment is creating new habits for myself. Thank you to every single person that has supported me and shared their advice & experiences, contributed to my threads; your interactions and your inspiring stories and how strongly you hold your self-worth inspire and amaze me.

--- End quote ---

Sad to see you go but whatever’s for the best. I don’t know why I’m still in this forum either. Maybe as a reminder of what I don’t want to be. All the best xx

jackY:
Agreed, but I know I'm still here to share and support. It's probably why we hang :)

--- Quote from: Notacrystalfreak on June 03, 2024, 10:04:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: sai07 on June 02, 2024, 10:58:24 PM ---Tiny update.

--- End quote ---

Sad to see you go but whatever’s for the best. I don’t know why I’m still in this forum either. Maybe as a reminder of what I don’t want to be. All the best xx

--- End quote ---

sai07:
Thanks @notacrystalfreak and @jackY

You both have been lovely - I am slowly logging in here less.
I agree, people who come back around help people still assessing psychics or trying to address addictions. There is a purpose.
I am trying to leave my "final" assessment of psychics here, where it makes sense to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version