Author Topic: I want to quit  (Read 8401 times)

Offline Sincity2

Re: I want to quit
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2024, 05:40:09 PM »
I was addicted like there is no tomorrow back in 2015 when I was hooked on who I thought was my twin flame.  Ended up being all BS and only a TINY handful of readers -- and I went through a LOT -- were honest enough to tell me I was wasting my time and to move on immediately as he was a pig with other women etc.  I wish I had listened to that 2% of readers

Same here. Was a nightmare looking back. I try not to be too hard on myself about it.

Offline sai07

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2024, 08:26:57 PM »
I was addicted like there is no tomorrow back in 2015 when I was hooked on who I thought was my twin flame.  Ended up being all BS and only a TINY handful of readers -- and I went through a LOT -- were honest enough to tell me I was wasting my time and to move on immediately as he was a pig with other women etc.  I wish I had listened to that 2% of readers

Same here. Was a nightmare looking back. I try not to be too hard on myself about it.

Hi Sincity2, how long were you addicted and how did you break the addiction? I have reduced the number of readings but still feel the itch. My readings are also about ONE guy. Literally nothing else. I have given up about asking about career etc. b/c no one has been right.

Also I deleted my keen account (again) as a general update. A part of me has to accept that life will happen and I have to take the good and bad and regulate my emotions.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 11:06:45 PM by sai07 »

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2024, 09:52:32 AM »

Hi Sincity2, how long were you addicted and how did you break the addiction? I have reduced the number of readings but still feel the itch. My readings are also about ONE guy. Literally nothing else. I have given up about asking about career etc. b/c no one has been right.

Also I deleted my keen account (again) as a general update. A part of me has to accept that life will happen and I have to take the good and bad and regulate my emotions.

Hey there. I was addicted for over four years. Spend nauseating amounts of money. I totally stopped over a year ago after realizing how wrong they were about a few different guys and situations. I wish I cd get that money back.