Potpourri Boards > Addicted to Psychics

Maybe bought the reading free token too soon

(1/3) > >>

Notacrystalfreak:
Only two days before I’m a reading free for a year.

I had a really bad craving today.

People getting married is a trigger for me.

I really want to get married.

I just wanted to talk to someone right then and there. Is what the reader said true? Am I going to meet someone in Pakistan??

I still want to know.

But I was too busy I needed to pick my nephew up from school which gave me time to think. Do I really want an arranged marriage or do I want to wait?

If I hadn’t had psychic sofa block me I may be having a reading right now.

My plan was just to focus on my degree…focus focus focus. No going to Pakistan, no readings just focus.

I realised that this is an addiction, I had a trigger, I wanted a reading. It’s simple as that. I don’t need a reading.

Tjk197901:
Don’t do it!! You are strong. It truly is an addiction and not worth it. Keep strong keep busy and keep on keeping on. You got this. I’m going on two months reading free and it’s exhilarating to know I can do it without anyone’s help. Keep up the good work!!

Mina:
Awww hugs!

It’s so important that no matter what you do you, you got you. Meaning, whatever triggers us to call know that we’re human and that we are capable to  get through it. You’ve made it this far.
I really like the serenity prayer in these moments. It does make me cry and break down but still challenges me, and compassion

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference

Also what do you want? I just think psychics can debilitate ppls sovereign ability to have a say in the matter: free will. So if getting married and plopping out babies is something you want; well having faith that you are the type of person will achieve those things but live your life in the meantime and cultivate hobbies which will help you more attractive to those things. Identify with those qualities … I know this manifesting advice. But I just think advisors predictions fail all the time, they are not the authority of your life you are (and God if you believe in this). This phrase “get them off the pedestal” I think also falls with psychic addiction. And I just think get that’s psychic words off the pedestal; live your life. Get excited about what you have to look forward to, if there isn’t something then get one. Personally, mine is: I want to make and sew this dress pant I saw from Joanne … it’s something I am secretly excited about, and I do sew… not well… but I do want to give it a try. I can like envision myself wearing it, having this color scheme going and ppl completing me on it… I dunno won’t know until I try

Mark Mason this author of “the subtle art of not giving a f*** “ (and maybe my next book I want get to. I do have list); pretty much has this dreary way to look at life: get lots of hobbies and pick the ones your good at, and do that to get you through the rough times
But he’s right

Chocolate:
I haven’t been on Psychic Sofa for months but most of the readers on there are rubbish. Lorna Max was OK but she passed away.

You don’t need a reading and you are doing great 😊

Notacrystalfreak:
Thank you for your support guys. Particularly Mina (I love the long responses). I loved that you have a passion project to get excited about. I’m going to a residential school with my uni in May so trying to look forward to that as well as graduating. Also I love going to the gym so I’ve got that. You’re right, that reader is on a pedestal and just because she got some things right doesn’t mean she gets everything right. But the reading really has me intrigued! She said this prediction had more energy than anything else I asked about! Idk anymore 🤷‍♀️we fell out and she blocked my btw which is why I’m not going to her again.

It’s something small but I also look forward to studying in my dads office every weekend. It’s a really nice office, I love the subject I study and I love having coffee there and spending time with my dad. I love the drive there and back.

I also love reading memoirs about people who were imprisoned in some way but got out and are living great lives now. I’m really passionate about reading those as it gives me hope.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version