Author Topic: Contact predictions  (Read 4735 times)

Offline Hannahc88

Re: Contact predictions
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2024, 07:00:57 PM »
Haha ahh no way typical hey!!! I have a few who give me a pending contact prediction but if it does happen I will update here x

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2024, 03:57:35 PM »
So my POI reached out this morning. A few got it right to be honest.

Psychic source:

Angelica: said January, so she was correct.

Bonnie: she said he will reach out but doesn’t feel soon, that was a few days ago, so she was right but I know timing can be hard to pin down.

Keen:

Angelic dream: she told me 10 (10 days/10oclock 10th of the month etc) like Bonnie felt it was further out but I guess it happened in 10 days.

Ery the psychic: I read with her on a whim tbh as I had a voucher to use up and didn’t want to add anymore funds, so I took her reading with a grain of salt. Read with her the 4th January and she told me he would contact in 5-6 days at the most. So she was spot on.

Pat58: I read with her on 31st December. She predicted contact on either a Thursday or within 11 days from that day.

Pretty Raver Readings: I read with her 28th January she told me I’d have contact within a week or two.

Psychic Sphinx: read with her January 5th and she told me within 2-3 weeks

Greymars: read with him 2nd January he told me I’d have contact no later than the 5th, it came on the 8th so I appreciate timing is very hard to pinpoint but the prediction was correct.

There is two more readers I read with on keen who were wrong and told me he wouldn’t reach out.

Queen of cups18: I read with her twice the 27th December and 1st January both times told me she doesn’t seem him reaching out to me and he’s decided to pull back. I was kind of shocked given her reputation but yeah I guess not always right!

Jane says: read with her 4th January and she told me doesn’t feel him reaching out to me. Told me if I reached out first he’d respond?? But I already had reached out to which she replied oh that’s unfortunate lol.

So yeah overall a lot of readers did get it correct, I hadn’t spoke to my poi since 23-25th December it began, so been radio silence from him until today.

Hope this helps some people deciding on a reader xxx

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2024, 11:11:27 PM »
Sorry correction to above pretty raver I read with December 28th 2023.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2024, 03:13:11 PM »
Confused… did you do an update?

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2024, 08:30:29 PM »
Confused… did you do an update?

Heyyy Jen Jen, sorry so the above is my update. They’re the readers I read with and who got it correct for me. Xx

Offline jackY

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2024, 09:07:25 PM »
Check out this post from Ery The Psychic:

https://www.tiktok.com/@erythepsychic/video/7175293565017525550

Could she have been more wrong? I'm disappointed. I was considering going to her with the next Keen freebie. I guess when she nails it, she nails it. When she's off, she's off the planet.

Offline Kate

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2024, 01:47:18 AM »
Personally, I don't like any psychic that thinks it's OK to delve into someone else's life without their permission and use the reading to promote themselves publicly.  It's unethical.

Offline jackY

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2024, 02:13:34 AM »
This.

Personally, I don't like any psychic that thinks it's OK to delve into someone else's life without their permission and use the reading to promote themselves publicly.  It's unethical.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2024, 08:25:00 AM »

Could she have been more wrong? I'm disappointed. I was considering going to her with the next Keen freebie. I guess when she nails it, she nails it. When she's off, she's off the planet.

Omg I saw this after my reading as well and I was like whaaaa. I've just wasted my money on her. These conspiracies are getting out of hand and she defo shouldn't do these types on readings. Having said that her contact prediction came through. She said Sunday and it happened yesterday.

Offline jackY

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2024, 03:47:04 PM »
Hey-that's cool though that she got the timing right on contact. Maybe those types of things are her strong suit and this other stuff just isn't.

Omg I saw this after my reading as well and I was like whaaaa. I've just wasted my money on her. These conspiracies are getting out of hand and she defo shouldn't do these types on readings. Having said that her contact prediction came through. She said Sunday and it happened yesterday.