Author Topic: Miss Psychic Quinn  (Read 3482 times)

Offline jackY

Re: Miss Psychic Quinn
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2024, 08:17:20 PM »
Thanks for the update! So she was off on the 1st when will you hear because clearly the 12th wasn't within 5-7, but she was right when you called her again?

OK So Quinn update. She said I would hear from POI in 5-7 days and I heard from him on the 12th (I call that a win even though it was 5 days late). I sent my POI a text and hours later called and texted and called to meet up which was shocking.

Prior to that I spoke to her again and she said I would hear from him in 24- 72 hours and I in fact did.72 hours on the dot.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2024, 10:09:57 PM »
yes but I feel like being 5 days off isn’t the worst given timing is hard...but yeah when I called back she was spot on....pending big predictions..

Offline jackY

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2024, 01:16:33 AM »
it just still bugs me that when this thread started, her rate went from 3.50 to 3.99 to 4.99--again, they can do what they want, but it feels creepy to me

Offline Army

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2024, 05:13:04 PM »
I agree… the jump in price based on a thread made here is actually uncalled for..to top it off.. these psychics don’t realise that it is not a good idea.. as I avoid pricy keenpsychics.. what a shame

Offline glamgal

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2024, 04:13:05 PM »
any updates?

Offline Ssora13

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2024, 05:27:24 PM »
I read with her on 1/23 = no twin flame mentioned and gave me a prediction for March/April for a big prediction and a few days for a short term prediction.  Neither has happened yet BUT she refered to me with my nickname that only my dad who passed used with me.  I thought that was kinda crazy! Her predictions on my relationship did line up with multiple others including Cookie and Yona and about $40K in other readings hahhaaha. 

Offline glamgal

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2024, 12:31:07 AM »
I read with her on 1/23 = no twin flame mentioned and gave me a prediction for March/April for a big prediction and a few days for a short term prediction.  Neither has happened yet BUT she refered to me with my nickname that only my dad who passed used with me.  I thought that was kinda crazy! Her predictions on my relationship did line up with multiple others including Cookie and Yona and about $40K in other readings hahhaaha.

Do you think her predictions were overly positive? Overall, how do you feel about her accuracy?

Offline Army

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2024, 02:06:54 AM »
Hello Glamgal..
hi girls..

I had a chat reading with her back in December last year.

I asked one question about a guy..
Her predictions didn’t come to pass.. she said communications etc with be much stronger and within a month and that hasn’t happened at all.. lol.. not that I care but..

Yeah what she said what was going to happen has Not happened… at all..
She was overly positive with the two of pentacles card..
Unless her timings were all wrong.. but I doubt it at this stage..
I haven’t really thought about it since the reading..

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2024, 07:14:24 PM »
She was terribly wrong for me also

Offline sai07

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2024, 11:33:25 PM »
Not worth it

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2024, 12:12:23 AM »
Yeah she sucks - no good

Offline jackY

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2024, 02:04:06 AM »
Thank you, all, so much! I appreciate everyone sharing their experiences.