Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Mazie Anthony

(1/1)

latoya821:
My experience Mazie is ALWAYS wrong.  Do not waste your time nor money on her.  I have read with her many times because she seems so fast and confident.  however, one of her predictions came to pass.  Anthony has been wrong too.

xXNikkiXx:
She has always been wrong for me too. Fairytale reader for sure. I read with Anthony also but couldn’t tell you if he was accurate cause it was so long ago.

Mattsmom:

--- Quote from: latoya821 on December 31, 2023, 01:41:05 PM ---My experience Mazie is ALWAYS wrong.  Do not waste your time nor money on her.  I have read with her many times because she seems so fast and confident.  however, one of her predictions came to pass.  Anthony has been wrong too.

--- End quote ---

On Anthony - you have to be careful about his predictions.  They will weave their way into something that you haven't envisioned the outcome to manifest. 

This is true with all the psychics; actually, you have to give it time, especially in these burdensome-laden post-pandemic days energy is sucked to and fro. 

There's a job/career prediction he gave me last fall that has a twist and may manifest in a way I wasn't expecting in the very near future.  I'll update here if it comes to pass.

Mattsmom:

--- Quote from: Mattsmom on February 27, 2024, 12:45:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: latoya821 on December 31, 2023, 01:41:05 PM ---My experience Mazie is ALWAYS wrong.  Do not waste your time nor money on her.  I have read with her many times because she seems so fast and confident.  however, one of her predictions came to pass.  Anthony has been wrong too.

--- End quote ---

On Anthony - you have to be careful about his predictions.  They will weave their way into something that you haven't envisioned the outcome to manifest. 

This is true with all the psychics; actually, you have to give it time, especially in these burdensome-laden post-pandemic days energy is sucked to and fro. 

There's a job/career prediction he gave me last fall that has a twist and may manifest in a way I wasn't expecting in the very near future.  I'll update here if it comes to pass.

--- End quote ---

Anthony's predictions came fully true for me today.  I passed a background check and will be starting my new job on April 8th.

He predicted that I would have a job 90 miles east of where I was working in '23, which was a six-month contract job.  The assumption was that it was with the same company as the contract, but it ended up being a different company.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version