Potpourri Boards > Addicted to Psychics

Free at Last, Finally

(1/3) > >>

Tjk197901:
I’m over a month reading free!!  Go me, haha. I have a TON going on, quick summary, going thru a divorce, which I don’t want and have truly no clue why, my job was forced to close due to Ford Motor Co wanting 1,500 less dealers, which obviously means I have no job, moving 900 miles away from Northeast Pennsylvania to Savannah Georgia, a city I have been to once in my life, no job as of yet and I am super lonely.  I have yet to have a psychic tell me shit that has came true,grant it most of its March timeframes. Yet not ONE saw my job situation or have been correct about anything. Sad, yet true. The money I have saved has paid my first months rent and the moving company to Savannah. That’s almost $4,000 in a short period of time. I got tired of hearing the same bullshit time and time again!!!!

So truthfully I want to thank the people on here that have given me ideas how to move on from readings. They are all the same and I am a dummy and divulge way to much information. I have, can, and will continue on my path with me as the coach.  Thanks guys I hope someday we all can beat this horrible and expensive habit.

Chocolate:
Well done. Sounds like you are on your way to beating the addiction for good 😊

Notacrystalfreak:

--- Quote from: Tjk197901 on December 29, 2023, 01:45:47 AM ---I’m over a month reading free!!  Go me, haha. I have a TON going on, quick summary, going thru a divorce, which I don’t want and have truly no clue why, my job was forced to close due to Ford Motor Co wanting 1,500 less dealers, which obviously means I have no job, moving 900 miles away from Northeast Pennsylvania to Savannah Georgia, a city I have been to once in my life, no job as of yet and I am super lonely.  I have yet to have a psychic tell me shit that has came true,grant it most of its March timeframes. Yet not ONE saw my job situation or have been correct about anything. Sad, yet true. The money I have saved has paid my first months rent and the moving company to Savannah. That’s almost $4,000 in a short period of time. I got tired of hearing the same bullshit time and time again!!!!

So truthfully I want to thank the people on here that have given me ideas how to move on from readings. They are all the same and I am a dummy and divulge way to much information. I have, can, and will continue on my path with me as the coach.  Thanks guys I hope someday we all can beat this horrible and expensive habit.

--- End quote ---

Congratulations you’re doing really well x

jackY:
This is awesome!!! Good for you.

--- Quote from: Tjk197901 on December 29, 2023, 01:45:47 AM ---I’m over a month reading free!!  Go me, haha. I have a TON going on, quick summary, going thru a divorce, which I don’t want and have truly no clue why, my job was forced to close due to Ford Motor Co wanting 1,500 less dealers, which obviously means I have no job, moving 900 miles away from Northeast Pennsylvania to Savannah Georgia, a city I have been to once in my life, no job as of yet and I am super lonely.  I have yet to have a psychic tell me shit that has came true,grant it most of its March timeframes. Yet not ONE saw my job situation or have been correct about anything. Sad, yet true. The money I have saved has paid my first months rent and the moving company to Savannah. That’s almost $4,000 in a short period of time. I got tired of hearing the same bullshit time and time again!!!!

--- End quote ---

KB:
Awesome- congrats! I am right with you - last reading was in mid November. Same baloney that my ex would contact me in a week. Nope. The money I am saving (and the sober reality of how many thousands of dollars spent hanging on to predictions my ex would return. Living my life waiting for that moving timeline) Now I am gaining my life back and living in the present moment, in the 3 dimensional world- not some psychic realm of possibilities.... and seeing it for what it was, a very toxic addiction I nurtured (visiting the hotlines). The hotlines are set up to feed our dependencies, one click to add more time, prices are exorbitant, fairy tales. I got some comfort but it came at a high financial (and emotional) cost in other ways....trying to dig myself out of the debt. Embarrassed to tell friends and family what I spent and why I am watching my budget. It's nice to have thus site.

Good luck staying on the wagon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version