Potpourri Boards > Addicted to Psychics

Turning Point to Stop Readings

(1/4) > >>

Chocolate:
Hi all. I’m ashamed to say that I haven’t managed to give up readings. In fact I’ve had quite a few recently. Some of the readers were quite good and did help me. The problem is that I can’t just have one reading every now and then.

I recently had a reading on a UK site. The reader made a prediction and then changed it when she learnt more about my situation. I also felt that she was a bit rude to me. I’m hoping this will be a turning point in which I start using my intuition more and deal with things better.

What was the turning point for those of you that have successfully given up readings for some time? Falling off the wagon, for a short time, and then getting back on it doesn’t count 😊

Chocolate:
I mean that would still count as giving up readings, at least by my standards 😊

Mina:
Thank you for sharing!

I just can’t have one reading…
Even if good news and with someone of a “high” reputation I feel like “I’m the exception”
And with readers who are negative… I feel I have to prove them wrong… and I have too, numerous times

That’s the first reminder, but first to go too: I just can’t have one reading. Then comes hooking myself to another date, another possible maybe date. That day is usually on high alert and leads to more calling, even though I try to wait it out, I try not to interfere, but it seems to pass and I am disappointed again.

But for now what’s keeping from calling is that I have to do annoying gig work, and dealing with just awful ppl, while I smile… all because I just want to catch up on 3 late credit card bills and raise that credit score back up, because my future jobs depend on it!

I even had extra cash just now and instead I paid part of a credit card bill early… ugh I was shaking to even pay it, shaking to even get ahead, shaking to do right by me… even if it doesn’t feel good instantly emotionally. Finding some integrity back into me.

But I also believe even if it doesn’t seem I’m being seen, or feel ignored, my actions are futile, I also absolutely know that is not true. I know my family sees me struggle with this heartache and the why I call, and I am lucky to have that support. I think of times when I don’t think anyone sees do these secret righteous acts and to my surprise someone does. And that’s kind of my affirmations “even if it doesn’t feel like it I am seen! I am just as worthy! I am just as precious! I choose do right by me.”

I really truly hope this is my turning point

Chocolate:
It sounds like you are on the right path to beating this addiction and of course you are worthy! I hope it won’t be long before you can pay off your debts.

The feelings that trigger the addiction are only temporary and will pass (or so I tell myself).

Notacrystalfreak:

--- Quote from: Chocolate on December 20, 2023, 06:34:45 PM ---Hi all. I’m ashamed to say that I haven’t managed to give up readings. In fact I’ve had quite a few recently. Some of the readers were quite good and did help me. The problem is that I can’t just have one reading every now and then.

I recently had a reading on a UK site. The reader made a prediction and then changed it when she learnt more about my situation. I also felt that she was a bit rude to me. I’m hoping this will be a turning point in which I start using my intuition more and deal with things better.

What was the turning point for those of you that have successfully given up readings for some time? Falling off the wagon, for a short time, and then getting back on it doesn’t count 😊

--- End quote ---

I’m 12 months reading free so I think I can answer. For me I had two turning points, one was my cousin who made me realise what am I doing going to all these psychics and two was just a really bad reading which cost £8 and was absolutely useless. Also all the readings I was having weren’t coming true. So I had a few turning points.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version