Author Topic: The Real Twin Flame Advisor  (Read 2378 times)

Offline glamgal

The Real Twin Flame Advisor
« on: September 04, 2022, 01:51:22 AM »
Anyone tried her??? Reviews are amazing as hell....

Offline Taragreen

Re: The Real Twin Flame Advisor
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2023, 12:31:38 PM »
I have spoken to her and I thought she was quite spot on. I asked her a question I already knew the answer to and her answer was quite accurate. She was able to pick up on the energies really well. Have you tried talking to her?

Offline Mina

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2023, 06:35:01 PM »
So… ok… I gave in… im eating my words so …I have been chatting with this advisor and it looks like they changed their name, again. The link still works.

I feel they pick up a lot of details fast! But then those details become repetitive.
When it comes to contact whatever date i have in my head it seems be DOUBLE that! And so it’s not there yet. It seems every time I make contact it pushes the date further (and this is habit I am doing my best to break)

It does bug me she is heavy in twin flames and soul mate- and claims we are so. She mentions past lives but I’m not interested that because welp what can I do with that information in this life? But she has mostly talked about this life and that’s fine

Her price range goes crazy from low to high.

But a huge pro for me: she is very supportive of what I’m going thru… I’ve lately nixed a few reader who made me feel like 💩 for asking about the person. There’s a way to deliver information even if negative to not put you done and this still leaves stigma of a reader I read with recently who did just that

Overall I really like her I think she is high quality empath - but my predictions aren’t until way way further out

Sigh 😔

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2023, 12:43:47 AM »
Does anybody still read with her have any experiences with this reader? She has changed her name and her prices quite a bit.

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/twin-flame-ajna/12458560?category=0&callwebtrack=69&chatwebtrack=125&screen=my_keen&source=my_favorite_advisors_carousel&clickId=88df8f1d-059f-c33d-ef90-7e062f8380b9

This is her current link, and she goes by the name Ida.

She has flipped her story with me, and I’m just wondering if anybody has experienced the same