Author Topic: Readers thoughts/opinions welcome here  (Read 13297 times)

Offline little_miss_sunshine

Re: Readers thoughts/opinions welcome here
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2012, 05:31:43 PM »
@ Mikki - Thanks for your clarifications, it was very informative and Yes, I do feel enlightened by it.

I also really commend you in coming out here, exposing yourself, and responding to all inquiries so gracefully. :)
It is much appreciated and I hope you can stick around.

And congrats on the babieeeees! :D woo babies.

Offline sirideainseven

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2012, 05:21:01 AM »
I would like to hear from some readers here. Post anonymously if you like. Would like to know your opinions of why what is seen does not occur, how accurate are timeframes or why they are more accurate for certain situations but not others or even for some people. Also would be interested in how you became aware of your gift(s) and what you did to develop them.

I would like this to be a "safe" place for readers to post and for forum members to ask questions about these things. No opinions as to the readers abilities, there are other places for that. No attacking readers or other members here. Since I created this topic I reserve the right to delete any posts that are argumentive, derogatory or anything along those  lines. I am just interested in learning and hearing things from the other side. If used correctly this could be a very interesting learning experience.

I am both a reader and one who receives readings as well (very few of which I've been satisfied with over the years, by the way).  I am very aware and conscientious in my personal standards as I know what goes on in the reader world, and though I do earn money for my readings, I do not read for the money. Prior to working professionally as a psychic, I worked jobs that enabled me to be of service in other ways.

On reading... information that comes through in a reading is HIGHLY dependent upon the energetic/unseen connection a reader has with a person, as well as how familiar s/he is with relating and associating what is seen, heard or felt. A true connection allows the psychic to receive free-flowing information in which virtually no questions are asked.  When a true connection is established, the information should be on-target and resonate fully with the individual. (No guessing, fishing, or baiting WHATSOEVER.)

Time frames are received by some readers, not all, and can be variable. However, a reader good with time frames should be able to give relatively narrow windows that should pan out the majority of the time. The larger an event, with more overall involvement universally is much easier to predict than one that depends on lesser factors, making it therefore subject to a higher likelihood of change.

For me, I have been psychic since I was very small.  I was aware of spirits in my earliest memories (I lived in a haunted house, which may have made things a bit easier for me in the acknowledgement department early on) and began predicting deaths of relatives by age 5. I have never learned tarot, astrology and am unable to incorporate tools with readings in general.

I can also honestly say, having received some very poor readings over the years locally and through well-known networks, I am a firm believer a reader needs to have readings to 1) Know what it feels like to be the person on the other end, 2) Maintain higher personal/ethical standards in giving readings, as a result of having both positive and negative personal experiences.

Offline Zee

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2012, 11:45:06 PM »
sirideainseven, your comments are great. 

On reading... information that comes through in a reading is HIGHLY dependent upon the energetic/unseen connection a reader has with a person, as well as how familiar s/he is with relating and associating what is seen, heard or felt. A true connection allows the psychic to receive free-flowing information in which virtually no questions are asked.  When a true connection is established, the information should be on-target and resonate fully with the individual. (No guessing, fishing, or baiting WHATSOEVER.)

This too is especially insightful and it’s the way I thought that everything dealing with psychics should work, but we all know that often times this is good only in theory.

I'm intrigued by your comment that you do not read for money, because I hear this on a regular basis from readers. Could you let me know what your rates are?  Some readers charge upwards of $15 a minute which gets eaten by the connection charge alone and I've often wondered what justifies reader rates and what causes them to fluctuate so much.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2013, 08:38:53 PM »
Wish I would have seen this topic and posts LAST YEAR.  I THINK I would have felt better about my decisions to call psychics that were referred by others here.  I would have felt I knew for sure Psychics were on this site and the calls I was making could have been with psychics who read most if not all of what I was saying (Opinion only and not about the psychics posting here)

I appreciate this topic/post greatly and I REALLY enjoyed reading through it.  It proves a point I and others have made and it also helps to define some information I too was wondering about.  Especially about energy and belief systems.  I do believe in spiritual warfare and I have often times wondered if part of my illness could have been from such a thing. 

I agree about the energetic/unseen connection a reader has with a person and how familiar that person is with what they are seeing, hearing or feeling.  I have always appreciated a reading that flowed without having to have questions asked.  But, I have had moments that I thought something else was more important.  I think there are days that getting a reading makes sense and then there are days that when I would call that I think I just needed someone to hear me and the psychic, if they were good, would try to help me through it.  But it always felt like I was getting an opinion on it rather than a psychic impression. 

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2013, 01:23:59 AM »
Great thread!!

anything