Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Can I Trust Multiple General Readings with the Same Predictions?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Mina:

--- Quote from: Cr1992 on November 07, 2023, 06:53:04 PM ---Hi everyone!

I've had SEVERAL general readings over the last couple months with very reputable readers, including Yona Farrell (storefront), Mattie (CP), Uli (CP), Effie (CP), Jeremiah (CP), Bridgette (PS), Chip (CP), Asia (CP), Tajah (CP), Angelica (PS), Rika (CP), Nina (CP), Pilar (CP), etc.

Without me sharing any of my own thoughts and being fairly silent throughout each general reading, these readers all made roughly the exact same predictions for me with similar timeframes---including a prediction that a specific ex would be in contact in the November/December timeframe. Again, I did not ask about this, each reader just picked it up on their own along with the other things they predicted.

By contrast, a couple of less known/less reputable readers (3-4) gave almost exactly the same general reading as the numerous reputable readers; HOWEVER, they did not seem to pick up on the ex at all, so I would then ask directly about what they saw. In these instances, they would then say "no," they did not see him getting in touch. The readers who predicted no contact were just random readers, no reputation really. Just gave them a try.

My questions for you all:

1) Has anyone received the same prediction across numerous general readings (with no leading information provided) and it DIDN'T come true?

2) If a prediction is made during a general reading without any leading information from me, how likely is it to be true?

3) If the same prediction is made across a majority of general readings with highly reputable readers, how likely is it to be true?

4) Could all these highly similar general readings simply just be a reflection of my thoughts/energy/hopes/wishes/dreams/fears? Or is that less likely to be the case since the prediction has been consistent across the majority of general readings with both reputable and unknown readers?   

5) Do general readings tend to be more accurate than specific question readings?

Any insights/knowledge/guidance anyone can share as to the above questions would be greatly appreciated. Also happy to answer any questions in return!

--- End quote ---

So here my replies

1. Yup, all the time.
2. Just the same as any from my experience. (Most “recently” (around summer and late summer) I read with Gail from keen and without leading information said contact would be made by sept. It has not. Same with Dino (from late summer) from bitwine (and etsy) for contact in oct. It also did not pass)
3. Just the same as any guess
4. Yes… psychics I would say do both pick up fears and desires and pictures. Many readers have different styles of reading, but i swear certain readers just pick up more of my fears, and other readers pick up more this ideal version and potential, or mix it up - and on both sides who knows if it’s coming from a genuine or sincere place
5. Depends on the reader. Some prefer specific questions and others prefer you go general because they rather not know

Personally, (and apologies if I am assuming 😂 because that’s my superpower) I think your lines of questions comes down to YOU dealing with and accepting the following vague existential concepts (and some of them are also mine):

Uncertainty
Problem solving
Reassure Checking
Remuneration
Acceptance
Justice
God
Faith
Destiny

And it’s ok. It’s truly is ok to be where you are at. I think a lot of your questions are searching for “what is true?” And again this comes down how YOU handle that existential question. Honestly, i could have written this in my 20s! And now ahem I am very “middle age” (I’m 40 fyi) but this is a form remuneration.

It may be disguised or triggered as a relationship that has ended or started, or form of stress, or trauma, or loss that triggered this rabbit hole or wormhole.

Personally…
There are no absolutes with any psychics! I don’t care what anyone says I’ve it seen multiple times here-  everyone’s “top hitters” get it just as wrong and even the general cheaper psychics get it right sometimes and it feels like magic. You think it’s magic… i thought it was magic, but it’s not. Not like this. Again I think, It’s a type of ocd or romantic remuneration or inability to cope … and yes I say this with lots of love (and it does come off biased which may comes off as judgement), it’s honestly ok. But the sooner you can OBSERVE when you’re stepping into this manic rabbit holes of which psychic is right? The sooner you can ask yourself why are you doing this? What’s going on inside with me to not feel good. (HALT is a common acronym used in therapy and 12 steps groups: hunger, anxious (anger), lonely, tired) The sooner you can accept to stop, if that’s what you want. (And yes i am biased because i do want to personally stop depending on reading for emotional regulation)

What did James Randi use to say “a broken clock is right two times a day”.

I do believe yes there are psychics but again I can’t make/put them on my pedestal above me, and habits like this have contributed to the behavioral action that welp they kinda have been. I think when you get grounded a by-product is psychic like powers, that you see into ppl. But I also believe we have free will, and thats always nice element of surprise.

I just want to say that’s it’s ok- to feel uncertain- and ask who can I depend on? But if you can have that answer be you, I think the happier you’ll be
We probably all been here
But what do you want to do from here?

Cr1992:
@mina - thanks for the thorough response.

It's wild to me that in completely general readings where you simply ask "What do you see for me over next few months?" and they bring up an ex on their own that they still end up being wrong. Or did you mean that you asked about a specific person?

Also, thanks for the tips - I'm quite detached about the situation at the moment - I just was getting really curious as to how readers can all see these future things and give similar predictions without me asking for anything other than an outlook on the next few months.

Cr1992:
@thegreatestshow

regarding question #1 - it sounds like you asked a direct question. What i'm wondering is if a reader came up with an ex all by themselves without you even asking - like you simply asked for a general reading on what the reader sees for you over the next few months. Did they all give you the same predictions when you asked that?

Thanks for your great response!

thegreatestshow:

--- Quote from: Cr1992 on November 09, 2023, 10:29:17 PM ---@thegreatestshow

regarding question #1 - it sounds like you asked a direct question. What i'm wondering is if a reader came up with an ex all by themselves without you even asking - like you simply asked for a general reading on what the reader sees for you over the next few months. Did they all give you the same predictions when you asked that?

Thanks for your great response!

--- End quote ---

Yes! With one of my readers, I asked "What's next in love", an ex fling showed up in the reading and she said he was returning. He came back. She also saw that my next relationship would be a fast track - get married kinda relationship, and another reader that I read for the very first time saw my current partner come in as a marriage partner. It all happened though, so I've never had a situation where it didn't come true.

Cr1992:
@thegreatestshow that's really interesting and I hope it ended up being positive for you that those predictions panned out?!

Aside from early on, I've only been asking for completely general readings. I ask, "What do you see for me over the next few months? What stands out to you?"

About 99% bring up an ex, among other things.... not just related to love, but in other areas of life, most of my readings have been eerily similar. Too soon to know if that will mean anything though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version