Author Topic: Can I Trust Multiple General Readings with the Same Predictions?  (Read 2266 times)

Offline KB

Re: Can I Trust Multiple General Readings with the Same Predictions?
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2023, 05:08:38 AM »
Most readers will ask for specific questions or areas. I actually prefer general readings because I like to know what "spirit" wants me to know. I would usually ask for a general reading in the area of career and relationships and that I had a past relationship that ended in a confusing way that I might like to look back at. Thats it. Later i might offer more details but never upfront and I never specifically asked if my ex would return but I did ask if I might ever hear from her again or if we might salvage a friendship.

So many of them told me that someone from the past came back and interfered and she went back to him. That it was someone who had always been in the background. None of them knew that she had ended a 17 year relationship with a partner 6 months prior to meeting me and that they were still in contact as they shared a daughter - and I had even hung out with him a little. When they told me about an ex returning,  I was crushed and yet it made sooooo much sense. Yes, I know for a fact there was an ex "lingering" in the background - They also told me she suffered from mental health issues, impulsivity, that I had hit an "intimacy' threshold and he had panicked and run. The last month we were together I saw that too - panic attacks, she started hinting a little about having 2nd thoughts - but still insisted she valued me and loved me. Then we had one argument, and it was over. She refused to talk or mend it in any way, just said it was over. I was stunned. She admitted nothing about her ex to me but actually blamed me at first for not being present enough for her, the said she needed to be alone, maybe we could be friends...then she said she was uncomfortable pursuing a friendship with me...this was over the course of a couple of months of limited email contacted. When the psychics told me she had gone back to her ex, thats when it made sense that she had waffled said  maybe we could be friends then said no we could not....she was getting back with her ex and no doubt he was not going to accept her being friends with me nor did she want me to find out that was what she was doing - she had chased me, love bombed me, told me she valued and cherished me and I was the best relationship she had ever had and then left abruptly. I was blaming myself, could not eat, sleep for months. I had no familiarity with NPD and yet the psychics described her personality to a tee and the idealize, devalue and discard cycle  but most never using that label. Really they helped me incredibly to understand the real reasons for the break up and that it was not anything I had done. I got this same message from no tools psychics, tarot readers, etc. The redundancy was incredible - i was fascinated. They had to be picking up on something to all say the same thing, even at different sites.

BUT, the predictions of apologies and reconnections did not happen, and isn't it funny the CP psychics ALWAYS said, don't contact her, she will reach out to you. Why? To keep me waiting and hooked.  To be honest, the couple hundred readings I got became as much of a research project about the abilities of psychics (I am a science teacher) as it was me desperately wanting to understand our ending and if i would ever see her again . I have even considered writing a book about my experience of asking the same few questions of over a hundred psychics over the course of 2 years (yes I can get obsessed) .....if only she would come back and admit why she left, and I could then verify the readings. Unfortunately, we met online and have no mutual friends - so can't verify that way. But if she did get back with her ex and I could find out for sure, it would be the ultimate evidence that psychics can see things. The psychics also said she and he did not stay together, finding that out would also be amazing confirmation. But, she refuses to respond to my (very few) emails checking in with anything but a superficial hi I am doing great and hope you are too... and if I were to make contact with one of her friend to dig for a little info, it would just seem like i am a crazy stalker and I don't want that. Boy, would I like to find out what she had been up to the past two years....

Like I said, I got this information from different readers and from different sites (Keen, CP, Purple Garden and the College of Psychic studies) - it was uncanny. I have come to believe that psychics can pick up emotions and present and past, but forget predictions, particularly when it comes to another person's actions. I also believe the most popular readers are popular because they can tell coherent stories that appeal to people immensely - Dominique is a master at this, Mattie too - and Pilar. It's like you are reading a really good book you can't put down, so return to hear the next chapter (spending hundreds and thousands of dollars in the process). Some of the mid priced ones were much more real...telling me not to trust my ex. Even the high priced ones told me she had a lot of "work" to do, emotionally, but they indicted she was working and would return....I am finally 90% over the attachment and grief and would no longer welcome her with open arms, but I do still want to know what caused the abrupt ending and if the psychics were accurate.....

Offline Onyx

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2023, 06:33:12 PM »
Most readers will ask for specific questions or areas. I actually prefer general readings because I like to know what "spirit" wants me to know. I would usually ask for a general reading in the area of career and relationships and that I had a past relationship that ended in a confusing way that I might like to look back at. Thats it. Later i might offer more details but never upfront and I never specifically asked if my ex would return but I did ask if I might ever hear from her again or if we might salvage a friendship.

So many of them told me that someone from the past came back and interfered and she went back to him. That it was someone who had always been in the background. None of them knew that she had ended a 17 year relationship with a partner 6 months prior to meeting me and that they were still in contact as they shared a daughter - and I had even hung out with him a little. When they told me about an ex returning,  I was crushed and yet it made sooooo much sense. Yes, I know for a fact there was an ex "lingering" in the background - They also told me she suffered from mental health issues, impulsivity, that I had hit an "intimacy' threshold and he had panicked and run. The last month we were together I saw that too - panic attacks, she started hinting a little about having 2nd thoughts - but still insisted she valued me and loved me. Then we had one argument, and it was over. She refused to talk or mend it in any way, just said it was over. I was stunned. She admitted nothing about her ex to me but actually blamed me at first for not being present enough for her, the said she needed to be alone, maybe we could be friends...then she said she was uncomfortable pursuing a friendship with me...this was over the course of a couple of months of limited email contacted. When the psychics told me she had gone back to her ex, thats when it made sense that she had waffled said  maybe we could be friends then said no we could not....she was getting back with her ex and no doubt he was not going to accept her being friends with me nor did she want me to find out that was what she was doing - she had chased me, love bombed me, told me she valued and cherished me and I was the best relationship she had ever had and then left abruptly. I was blaming myself, could not eat, sleep for months. I had no familiarity with NPD and yet the psychics described her personality to a tee and the idealize, devalue and discard cycle  but most never using that label. Really they helped me incredibly to understand the real reasons for the break up and that it was not anything I had done. I got this same message from no tools psychics, tarot readers, etc. The redundancy was incredible - i was fascinated. They had to be picking up on something to all say the same thing, even at different sites.

BUT, the predictions of apologies and reconnections did not happen, and isn't it funny the CP psychics ALWAYS said, don't contact her, she will reach out to you. Why? To keep me waiting and hooked.  To be honest, the couple hundred readings I got became as much of a research project about the abilities of psychics (I am a science teacher) as it was me desperately wanting to understand our ending and if i would ever see her again . I have even considered writing a book about my experience of asking the same few questions of over a hundred psychics over the course of 2 years (yes I can get obsessed) .....if only she would come back and admit why she left, and I could then verify the readings. Unfortunately, we met online and have no mutual friends - so can't verify that way. But if she did get back with her ex and I could find out for sure, it would be the ultimate evidence that psychics can see things. The psychics also said she and he did not stay together, finding that out would also be amazing confirmation. But, she refuses to respond to my (very few) emails checking in with anything but a superficial hi I am doing great and hope you are too... and if I were to make contact with one of her friend to dig for a little info, it would just seem like i am a crazy stalker and I don't want that. Boy, would I like to find out what she had been up to the past two years....

Like I said, I got this information from different readers and from different sites (Keen, CP, Purple Garden and the College of Psychic studies) - it was uncanny. I have come to believe that psychics can pick up emotions and present and past, but forget predictions, particularly when it comes to another person's actions. I also believe the most popular readers are popular because they can tell coherent stories that appeal to people immensely - Dominique is a master at this, Mattie too - and Pilar. It's like you are reading a really good book you can't put down, so return to hear the next chapter (spending hundreds and thousands of dollars in the process). Some of the mid priced ones were much more real...telling me not to trust my ex. Even the high priced ones told me she had a lot of "work" to do, emotionally, but they indicted she was working and would return....I am finally 90% over the attachment and grief and would no longer welcome her with open arms, but I do still want to know what caused the abrupt ending and if the psychics were accurate.....

Even if you find out she returned to an ex, it doesn't mean the psychic "saw" it. These readers are familiar with psychology and personality disorders. Narcissists and others like them follow certain behavior patterns.  So don't be so eager to think a psychic has a gift because they know psychology. Good luck!

Offline jackY

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2023, 11:37:12 PM »
Yes, and they have a 50/50 shot with a yes or no answer, right?

Even if you find out she returned to an ex, it doesn't mean the psychic "saw" it. These readers are familiar with psychology and personality disorders. Narcissists and others like them follow certain behavior patterns.  So don't be so eager to think a psychic has a gift because they know psychology. Good luck!

Offline KB

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2023, 03:39:51 AM »
yeah I hear what you are saying - I guess the thing is, I never asked them if she had returned to an ex because it never dawned on me that she might have done that - completely off my radar.  And I never mentioned she had recent  ex that made that scenario highly plausible.... I never mentioned that the ex was always there, calling her, crying on her shoulder while we were dating, etc.

Still, these guys surely know about the likely scenarios. But, they could have said she found someone new.... they were specific that it was someone from the past that re-entered the picture....

Offline Cr1992

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2023, 05:28:06 PM »
@KB I try to stay away from anything that looks like a specific question unless the reader insists. I generally hang up if that's the case.

I literally go in asking for just a general reading on what's coming up for me over next few months. But still, who knows if they're just picking up on what's on my mind as the basis for those predictions. Time will tell, but not holding my breath lol.

I do think sometimes they read the present situation well and based on their personal perspective, make predictions on that current energy. So not always literally "seeing" things.

Offline thegreatestshow

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2023, 09:24:10 AM »
@thegreatestshow that's really interesting and I hope it ended up being positive for you that those predictions panned out?!

Aside from early on, I've only been asking for completely general readings. I ask, "What do you see for me over the next few months? What stands out to you?"

About 99% bring up an ex, among other things.... not just related to love, but in other areas of life, most of my readings have been eerily similar. Too soon to know if that will mean anything though.

Ah.. the one with the ex fling returning, i was told to ignore and not entertain but i refused to and i got hurt badly hahaha but yes things otherwise have been better!

I see. I do notice that most (inethical) readers bait with exes returning.. but like you said, too soon to know, good luck with the readings!