Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Can I Trust Multiple General Readings with the Same Predictions?

(1/5) > >>

Cr1992:
Hi everyone!

I've had SEVERAL general readings over the last couple months with very reputable readers, including Yona Farrell (storefront), Mattie (CP), Uli (CP), Effie (CP), Jeremiah (CP), Bridgette (PS), Chip (CP), Asia (CP), Tajah (CP), Angelica (PS), Rika (CP), Nina (CP), Pilar (CP), etc.

Without me sharing any of my own thoughts and being fairly silent throughout each general reading, these readers all made roughly the exact same predictions for me with similar timeframes---including a prediction that a specific ex would be in contact in the November/December timeframe. Again, I did not ask about this, each reader just picked it up on their own along with the other things they predicted.

By contrast, a couple of less known/less reputable readers (3-4) gave almost exactly the same general reading as the numerous reputable readers; HOWEVER, they did not seem to pick up on the ex at all, so I would then ask directly about what they saw. In these instances, they would then say "no," they did not see him getting in touch. The readers who predicted no contact were just random readers, no reputation really. Just gave them a try.

My questions for you all:

1) Has anyone received the same prediction across numerous general readings (with no leading information provided) and it DIDN'T come true?

2) If a prediction is made during a general reading without any leading information from me, how likely is it to be true?

3) If the same prediction is made across a majority of general readings with highly reputable readers, how likely is it to be true?

4) Could all these highly similar general readings simply just be a reflection of my thoughts/energy/hopes/wishes/dreams/fears? Or is that less likely to be the case since the prediction has been consistent across the majority of general readings with both reputable and unknown readers?   

5) Do general readings tend to be more accurate than specific question readings?

Any insights/knowledge/guidance anyone can share as to the above questions would be greatly appreciated. Also happy to answer any questions in return!

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: Cr1992 on November 07, 2023, 06:53:04 PM ---Hi everyone!

I've had SEVERAL general readings over the last couple months with very reputable readers, including Yona Farrell (storefront), Mattie (CP), Uli (CP), Effie (CP), Jeremiah (CP), Bridgette (PS), Chip (CP), Asia (CP), Tajah (CP), Angelica (PS), Rika (CP), Nina (CP), Pilar (CP), etc.

Without me sharing any of my own thoughts and being fairly silent throughout each general reading, these readers all made roughly the exact same predictions for me with similar timeframes---including a prediction that a specific ex would be in contact in the November/December timeframe. Again, I did not ask about this, each reader just picked it up on their own along with the other things they predicted.

By contrast, a couple of less known/less reputable readers (3-4) gave almost exactly the same general reading as the numerous reputable readers; HOWEVER, they did not seem to pick up on the ex at all, so I would then ask directly about what they saw. In these instances, they would then say "no," they did not see him getting in touch. The readers who predicted no contact were just random readers, no reputation really. Just gave them a try.

My questions for you all:

1) Has anyone received the same prediction across numerous general readings (with no leading information provided) and it DIDN'T come true?

2) If a prediction is made during a general reading without any leading information from me, how likely is it to be true?

3) If the same prediction is made across a majority of general readings with highly reputable readers, how likely is it to be true?

4) Could all these highly similar general readings simply just be a reflection of my thoughts/energy/hopes/wishes/dreams/fears? Or is that less likely to be the case since the prediction has been consistent across the majority of general readings with both reputable and unknown readers?   

5) Do general readings tend to be more accurate than specific question readings?

Any insights/knowledge/guidance anyone can share as to the above questions would be greatly appreciated. Also happy to answer any questions in return!

--- End quote ---

I think these are great questions however very hard to answer as each person and reader is totally different with different energies and such. From my experience I have had MANY and I mean MANY reputable readers give me almost identical information in their readings. Very, very similar themes and messages both overall outcome and specific details. I have also had all of them be wrong so I would not just sit back and completely trust but I will say that the ones that I've respected the most would say that they can't or won't give time frames and that they're going to be honest about what comes up. The ones that remain steadfast in my mind are the ones who were able to give me a lot of detail without a lot of information from me. They simultaneously were or could be vague as well in terms of telling you that you "will" absolutely get a job or "will" absolutely be with some person, etc. So they were able to gain my trust with details during the reading but ultimately hesitated on giving me a set outcome. I think a great deal of these readers should only be counted on for very present to very near predictions and not long-term. It's soooo hard to get long-term correct because life changes for all parties involved no matter what you're reading about. Looking back after many, many years of getting readings I would say that it is best to allow them to do general readings wherever possible. Unfortunately, with most of these platforms you've mentioned, they want very specific questions and won't even do general readings so that's harder. They can also glean more information from you in a cold reading way and it's so slight that you don't know you're giving them something. But the most impressed I've been with readers has been with those that had their own website who will speak first and then ask you later if you have any questions based on what just came up for them. Those were the times that predictions came true and not the times that I was relentlessly searching and hoping for a certain outcome. Which leads me to the other point, I do think that your thoughts can influence a reading but I don't know how much. I've had readings where I was in a negative space and they were positive and then I've had the opposite happen as well so I don't know how much of an influence, in fact none of us knows that. I don't think you're going to find super helpful answers to these because it's such a case-by-case basis that only you will find out in time. I would caution you though to keep it to a select few that have definitely hit on things for you because it can get really out of control really quickly. I've found myself going to one after another after another and then trying to tally up who said what and then I would need a tie-breaker reading and then that would confuse me so it's easy to go DEEP down that rabbit hole. Best of luck and please keep us posted when you know more or have more outcomes to things transpire.

Cr1992:
Thank you for the thorough response @chitowngirl. The reputable readers I named in my original post (in addition to quite a few others) all gave me those similar predictions through general readings with 0 info at all from me… so maybe that does add to the credibility of what they predicted? But like you said, time will tell.

One other question to clarify, when you’ve had multiple GENERAL readings predict the same thing, have they been wrong? Right?

Can you also recommend some favorite storefront psychics besides Yona?

Thanks again!

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: Cr1992 on November 07, 2023, 09:09:51 PM ---Thank you for the thorough response @chitowngirl. The reputable readers I named in my original post (in addition to quite a few others) all gave me those similar predictions through general readings with 0 info at all from me… so maybe that does add to the credibility of what they predicted? But like you said, time will tell.

One other question to clarify, when you’ve had multiple GENERAL readings predict the same thing, have they been wrong? Right?

Can you also recommend some favorite storefront psychics besides Yona?

Thanks again!

--- End quote ---

Sure thing! My first choice is always Sherrie Dillard. She has her own website if you Google her. Last time I checked she has a few months long wait-list but she's worth it and she's pricey but again, you're paying for someone who is highly, highly accurate and in-tune. She was the person who made me believe in this stuff in the first place as she was my first ever reading and to date that was the most accurate one as well.

Carla Baron, she can usually get you in pretty quickly, like same day or next day. She's pretty good but she will ask you what you're calling about so just be prepared for that and then Chris Fleming is surprisingly easy to get in touch with as well if you just Google him and then email him with which type of reading you'd like. I saw him on one of those haunted shows with Jack Osbourne and turns out he lives outside of Chicago! LOL! Anyway, he definitely went on his own tangents about me without me saying much at all.

My last suggestion would be a woman named Susan Rowlen, another somewhat local Chicago person I found out about from TV. All of the above also are Mediums so if you don't believe in that or don't want to talk to dead people then I'd just let them know in advance that it doesn't interest you because they may just bring up people at random as they all did for me. Let me know what you think if you try any.

thegreatestshow:

--- Quote from: Cr1992 on November 07, 2023, 06:53:04 PM ---My questions for you all:

--- End quote ---

1) Yes, I've had 4 readers I read with if a person would come back into my life, 3 out of 4 said yes. It still hasn't happened, so I'm not sure if I would rule it out completely that it didn't come true, but 1 out of the 3 that said yes I recently figured is a fluke reader, whilst the other 2 are my trusted readers.

2) It depends how accurate the reader is, and who is the reader, it's all subjective. I remember doing a reading for just a general outlook with my trusted reader and everything she predicted came true. Another reader for multiple specific questions also came true. And then I went to a couple of flukes too (only figured after reading with them) - and it didn't come true. So it completely depends who you read with.

3) Reputable, doesn't mean accurate. I won't name names, but I've had reputable readers that people worship in this forum, not come true for me, yet I go for readers that are not popular with this forum or psychic community, and they've specifically predicted every step of my life accurately. I've also encountered readers that worked for me, but did not work for my friend. At the end of the day I think it depends if the reader is able to connect with you.

4) From experience, it seems more like a reflection of your current situation and how you feel, that they start seeing how to give you the advice/prediction. From most of my experience. I have other readers that actually manage to read my specific POI's energies and actions so that's a whole different story, but most of the time, the earlier mentioned is what I notice. Only the more "skilled" readers are able to read predictions from personal experience.

5) This is still ultimately dependent on the reader you choose. If they have the skill. For as long as you have a good reader, your readings would be accurate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version