Author Topic: Recommendations?  (Read 1523 times)

Offline PsyGurl

Recommendations?
« on: September 29, 2023, 03:38:26 PM »
Who do you recommend for an accurate general reading with future predictions? :)

Offline Tjk197901

Re: Recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 11:19:28 PM »
I’m a longtime lurker that FINALLY was approved. I like Uli for all things. I’ve unfortunately like many others have spent a stupid amount of money, like seriously almost $10,000!!! Sad but true. I just feel out of ALL the psychics I’ve called she seems to be most accurate. And truth be told nothing of hers has come as of yet but I’m probably looking towards March. She just seems the most realistic and non fairytailsh of them all. And I’ve read with a ton of readers. If you want I can write all of them to you.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2023, 12:49:26 AM »
Thanks Tjk! I’ve never been able to get in Uli’s line 😔 I want to try her!

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2023, 01:31:44 AM »
Set your alerts. It’s a bitch to get in. Others will disagree but I think 15 mins or so is plenty!, She’s that good for me.

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2023, 08:16:39 PM »
Another quick tip, make sure to have the funds in the account so it's quicker to get added to the waiting line.

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2023, 10:55:40 AM »
Thanks Tjk! I’ve never been able to get in Uli’s line 😔 I want to try her!

Hi PsyGurl, I have been trying to read with her too. I noticed that she hasn't posted her schedule as of recently. I called in asking CS what her normal hours look like and they told me that she posted her schedule for up to 2 days. She might be posting later in the week. But as for now, we would have to watch her page till that does happen. Hopes this helps if you still want to give her a shot.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2023, 11:47:38 AM »
Set your alarm on your phone app. Tells you when she on. Grant it sometimes she’s on for a few seconds then offline again. It’s on ur phone app.

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2023, 02:24:26 PM »
Set your alarm on your phone app. Tells you when she on. Grant it sometimes she’s on for a few seconds then offline again. It’s on ur phone app.

TBH, I forgot about the app lol. But yeah, that would be another idea too so you don't have to keep watching her page.

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2023, 05:51:50 PM »
Does anyone have recommendations on who to read with? I wanted a psychic who is able to just say what's going on or what their seeing without me having to ask or push for a continuance of the topic.