Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > CaliforniaPsychics.com

Who is the best you’ve found for accuracy?

<< < (2/4) > >>

KawalaKutie:

--- Quote from: Chitowngirl on October 22, 2023, 04:19:49 PM ---Try a different platform. I like Yona Farrell who has her own website. Also Bonnie and Angelica on Psychic Source, Rachel Marie and Stephanie Theresa on Bitwine. Not really familiar with the CP psychics so I can’t say much about them.

Did just talk to Barbara4846 from Keen. She seemed really good as well but time will tell so not leaving a review on her at this time. I can vouch for the accuracy of the others above tho. At least for me.

--- End quote ---

I have read with Bonnie and Angelica on PS as well. I do believe that contact prediction is still pending. But I do not remember what they said. Yona, I also have mixed feelings about her but then again I have to keep in mind that every psychic connection is different.

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: KawalaKutie on October 22, 2023, 04:49:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chitowngirl on October 22, 2023, 04:19:49 PM ---Try a different platform. I like Yona Farrell who has her own website. Also Bonnie and Angelica on Psychic Source, Rachel Marie and Stephanie Theresa on Bitwine. Not really familiar with the CP psychics so I can’t say much about them.

Did just talk to Barbara4846 from Keen. She seemed really good as well but time will tell so not leaving a review on her at this time. I can vouch for the accuracy of the others above tho. At least for me.

--- End quote ---

I have read with Bonnie and Angelica on PS as well. I do believe that contact prediction is still pending. But I do not remember what they said. Yona, I also have mixed feelings about her but then again I have to keep in mind that every psychic connection is different.

--- End quote ---

I have heard the same about Yona. For me she was pretty accurate. Especially as it pertained to my job situation. She predicted a new job in the time frame she gave me. I agree with the people who have said to just let her talk. I really tried to get her to hone in on a guy and I don’t think that worked out that well because she wasn’t right about him. But I still felt she picked up a lot accurately about the rest of my life I would suggest her. If you don’t feel she’d be right for you though then I’d skip it. I only read with her once and it was way back in January so I don’t have multiple readings to go off of with her.

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: Tjk197901 on October 22, 2023, 04:26:22 PM ---Good God I’ve spent so much money I just want to quit it all. I agree I should try something different but I think I have to let it go, if I can for now. I hear a lot about this said Yona, where is she at again? I’ve read so many mixed reviews about her is why I’m nervous. Yet some people on this forum seem to connect with others better. Supposedly I’m very easy to read for like am open book. Probably because like a dumbass I give them to much info. Some I haven’t but when they start asking it’s hard for me not to. Please let me know where to find Yona and I’ll decide if I think it’s worth it. Ugh, thanks so much

--- End quote ---

Me too! That’s the hard thing is that one will tell you something then someone else picks up something else and then that just perpetuates the cycle of going round and round with them. After my summer of psychic splurging I’ve found only a few I can say were correct for me and I’m sticking with those few. But it was through a lot of different readings on different platforms that I found them. A lot of trial and error and it was ultimately the ones who didn’t give me a fairytale.

Tjk197901:
Sad to say but the amount of money I’ve spent it’s so hard. So many different opinions and predictions. I am praying that I will get my discount on my bday which is11-1, load it up ne more time with CP, I’ll call Mattie and Uli and then be done. I have to. The economy sucks, my pay isn’t going up and I am draining my savings for the “ it may happen”. No one but God knows. I am hoping I can stay to this but every time I read the forum I wanna try someone new and a new platform. Pissing money away sucks just as bad. Hell I’m a good looking guy, great job, and I have a lot to offer. So I hope I can keep my money after my last readings and give it all to God. My counselors are so much cheaper than these psychics!!! Ugh I’m desperate in some ways and trying to give it to God. It’s tough, we’ve all been here I think!!!!

KawalaKutie:

--- Quote from: Tjk197901 on October 22, 2023, 05:46:29 PM ---Sad to say but the amount of money I’ve spent it’s so hard. So many different opinions and predictions. I am praying that I will get my discount on my bday which is11-1, load it up ne more time with CP, I’ll call Mattie and Uli and then be done. I have to. The economy sucks, my pay isn’t going up and I am draining my savings for the “ it may happen”. No one but God knows. I am hoping I can stay to this but every time I read the forum I wanna try someone new and a new platform. Pissing money away sucks just as bad. Hell I’m a good looking guy, great job, and I have a lot to offer. So I hope I can keep my money after my last readings and give it all to God. My counselors are so much cheaper than these psychics!!! Ugh I’m desperate in some ways and trying to give it to God. It’s tough, we’ve all been here I think!!!!

--- End quote ---

I agree! We have all been there. I think the best shot of an accurate reading is just going to the ones you trust and who can give you more of a validation. I have a few and will list them in another post below this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version