Author Topic: Who is the best you’ve found for accuracy?  (Read 6252 times)

Offline KawalaKutie

Re: Who is the best you’ve found for accuracy?
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2023, 08:52:01 PM »
Aww, she is so sweet. I remember when I first called her, she made a joke and I was confused but we laughed at it cuz it was just so random. I need to try to get into her waiting line, but I keep oversleeping

Offline mliva34

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2024, 06:46:09 PM »
Reading everyone's responses. I've used this service for quite some time and I e honestly been a long time lurker and read very long post from the original members on here who provided insights that a lot of their predictions did not manifest..
Well true to a degree...
I think psychics overall can read energies. We get readings about a certain individual and hear things like 'he/she will contact in x amount of days/weeks/months' and then that contact doesn't happen and u call and get a new timeline.. but wat we don't realize is that psychics are seeing a contact between u and someone else but not necessarily that person you've asked about.
An original member on here posted her rules for readings that she ended up learning from her experiences getting readings. But during that time she also noticed that some of those predictions did not manifest and that psychics were reading the wrong person (mixing energies)
I read with two premier CA psychics and both were giving me 'contact on Sunday' well I did.. but it wasn't the person I asked about lol
I've also experienced the same with a local psychic who for the a year and half thought he was reading about the person I was asking about. But I realized after 2-3 later, that it was a different person who I got involved with.
When the psychics all see the same thing.. but you're not seeing it with the person you've asked about.. it may be that it's someone else they're seeing that's connected to you.
Ever since I started seeing readings this way, it made it easier for me to move on. We get readings because we want to know the unknown but reality is there's always going to be the unknown. No psychic can tell you every detail. And all will be right from time to time and wrong from time to time. I say that because I've literally read with almost all premiers before.
I say stick to one psychic that you feel connects well with you. Don't do a round robin just because you didn't like what he or she said or nothing is happening as the psychics may be reading someone else's energy and not the person you've asked about.

Offline mliva34

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2024, 07:48:27 PM »
Read your comment on Jacqueline.. I've read with her before too and just know she's horrible with timelines and may be mixing energies.. she saw in detail what will happen at my job and saw it a year in advance..

Also she may be seeing another energy so ask if she can describe who she's seeing.. I think regarding a person it's a hit or miss..

anything