Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > CaliforniaPsychics.com

Who is the best you’ve found for accuracy?

(1/4) > >>

Tjk197901:
I’m a newbie, yet promise I a mo not a psychic. I have spent upwards of $10,000 in 4 months and I am just trying to stop readings as best I can. I have read with almost EVERYONE on CP, form $5-$20. Sad truth! Regardless I see, to be really drawn to Uli, Mattie, Elliot, Ben and Barbie. Not one of their predictions has came thru, yet I am supposedly going to get more come March time, or hopefully. I feel that Winter, Marin, Eve, Dave will say whatever you want them to say. I’ve tried Rika, Jacqueline, Pilar and am not sure of how to feel about them. Ivan seemed to have a gift, just not sure about him either. As stated Uli, Mattie and Elliot had picked up on things with NO help from me. So I am just curious of whom you all seemed to really like, believ or have proven results. This is in regards to relationships, actually my wife. I find Mattie sucks with general readings. So please if you could give me any information on who really works etc. Mattie nor Uli have given me any “markers” as I’ve read some of you have gotten, also no “isms” have came from any of them as well. I gotta just try and stop reading just hoping for some input. Thanks everyone and I’ll gladly send my list of anyone asks. It’s LONG!!!

whimerj:

--- Quote from: Tjk197901 on October 22, 2023, 01:40:36 PM ---I’m a newbie, yet promise I a mo not a psychic. I have spent upwards of $10,000 in 4 months and I am just trying to stop readings as best I can. I have read with almost EVERYONE on CP, form $5-$20. Sad truth! Regardless I see, to be really drawn to Uli, Mattie, Elliot, Ben and Barbie. Not one of their predictions has came thru, yet I am supposedly going to get more come March time, or hopefully. I feel that Winter, Marin, Eve, Dave will say whatever you want them to say. I’ve tried Rika, Jacqueline, Pilar and am not sure of how to feel about them. Ivan seemed to have a gift, just not sure about him either. As stated Uli, Mattie and Elliot had picked up on things with NO help from me. So I am just curious of whom you all seemed to really like, believ or have proven results. This is in regards to relationships, actually my wife. I find Mattie sucks with general readings. So please if you could give me any information on who really works etc. Mattie nor Uli have given me any “markers” as I’ve read some of you have gotten, also no “isms” have came from any of them as well. I gotta just try and stop reading just hoping for some input. Thanks everyone and I’ll gladly send my list of anyone asks. It’s LONG!!!

--- End quote ---

What did each of them predict? Did any of them have similar predictions?

Tjk197901:
Both almost identical. I flat out asked Uli if they shared notes, not being a jerk just wasn’t sure. I do feel they both take notes which is fine with me, just don’t want them shared. She said whose Mattie, and you could tell she was serious. Uli is a different character all in her own, something’s I like her about better then Mattie and vice versa.

Chitowngirl:
Try a different platform. I like Yona Farrell who has her own website. Also Bonnie and Angelica on Psychic Source, Rachel Marie and Stephanie Theresa on Bitwine. Not really familiar with the CP psychics so I can’t say much about them.

Did just talk to Barbara4846 from Keen. She seemed really good as well but time will tell so not leaving a review on her at this time. I can vouch for the accuracy of the others above tho. At least for me.

Tjk197901:
Good God I’ve spent so much money I just want to quit it all. I agree I should try something different but I think I have to let it go, if I can for now. I hear a lot about this said Yona, where is she at again? I’ve read so many mixed reviews about her is why I’m nervous. Yet some people on this forum seem to connect with others better. Supposedly I’m very easy to read for like am open book. Probably because like a dumbass I give them to much info. Some I haven’t but when they start asking it’s hard for me not to. Please let me know where to find Yona and I’ll decide if I think it’s worth it. Ugh, thanks so much

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version