Author Topic: Long(iish) term  (Read 677 times)

Offline PsyGurl

Long(iish) term
« on: November 17, 2023, 08:39:03 PM »
Any suggestions for readers who can accurately see about 8 months out? I have a situation happening then, and I wanted to know how it would go, if anyone can see out that far.
Thanks.

Offline jackY

Re: Long(iish) term
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2023, 01:59:29 AM »
Back in the day, Lotus Blossom on keen (I know-stuff is messed up on that site) could read current energies and see far out. She told me about my husband and everything she said didn't resonate with me, but I took notes trying to be open. The details she gave freaked me out because  my husband is everything she saw-blue collar, supervisor, big heart, 3 kids from a previous marriage. She will respond if you email her, but I don't think she's keeping regular hours on the site.

Offline PsyGurl

Re: Long(iish) term
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2023, 02:06:52 AM »
Back in the day, Lotus Blossom on keen (I know-stuff is messed up on that site) could read current energies and see far out. She told me about my husband and everything she said didn't resonate with me, but I took notes trying to be open. The details she gave freaked me out because  my husband is everything she saw-blue collar, supervisor, big heart, 3 kids from a previous marriage. She will respond if you email her, but I don't think she's keeping regular hours on the site.

Thanks!

anything