Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

Money Hungry

(1/5) > >>

serenejoy:
There is now a session fee of $2.99 on Keen for every call you make. WTF?! They claim it's a fee that helps them operate Keen.... but don't they already take a percentage from whatever the callers charge?

jackY:
Oh, yeah. The new CEO implemented that about a month and a half ago. I know I don't use the site anymore because of it. What's the saying? It's the principle of it.

Live and love:

--- Quote from: jackY on September 22, 2023, 10:42:25 PM ---Oh, yeah. The new CEO implemented that about a month and a half ago. I know I don't use the site anymore because of it. What's the saying? It's the principle of it.

--- End quote ---
   Jacky, where are you going now for your readings?  I personally have gotten used to the lay out of Keen, but the 2.99 fee , NO

jackY:
Honestly, I'm not using any other sites right now. If there's someone I'm interested in, I try to find if they have an independent site off of the corporate ones. 

--- Quote from: Live and love on September 27, 2023, 12:52:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: jackY on September 22, 2023, 10:42:25 PM ---Oh, yeah. The new CEO implemented that about a month and a half ago. I know I don't use the site anymore because of it. What's the saying? It's the principle of it.

--- End quote ---
   Jacky, where are you going now for your readings?  I personally have gotten used to the lay out of Keen, but the 2.99 fee , NO

--- End quote ---

HornetKick:

--- Quote from: serenejoy on September 22, 2023, 08:36:07 PM ---There is now a session fee of $2.99 on Keen for every call you make. WTF?! They claim it's a fee that helps them operate Keen.... but don't they already take a percentage from whatever the callers charge?

--- End quote ---

More Keen bullshit. Total bullshit to hell on top of everything else Keen does. It absorbs the promo that was just given too. Bullshit on top of bullshit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version