Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Bitwine

Autumn Rivers got it right!

(1/9) > >>

saxenaniks:
Okay guys, I've been reading with Autumn since a while and she's SO spot on with the current. It's unbelievable! She also is amazing at career outcomes and predictions.
So far, almost everything (love and career) she's told me has panned out and has been validated.
Highly recommended!!

Rav2202:
Awesome! How long did it take for your predictions to manifest??

regrets:
What specifically did she say?  What about timelines

saxenaniks:
Autumn is very good with the current feelings and thoughts of a person. It's been validated by the person themselves. Not just for me, but even for others. For example - she knew he had a fight with his friend. Or things were rough for him at work. And I've tried asking other questions about friends and stuff, and she;s been super accurate about that too.
She knew which job would be better for me, when I'd get an offer and when I'd be rejected

She also correctly predicted that I'd be back in contact with a person and it happened.

The best thing is she's super nice overall, and is affordable.

Rav2202:

--- Quote from: saxenaniks on August 12, 2023, 07:49:31 AM ---Autumn is very good with the current feelings and thoughts of a person. It's been validated by the person themselves. Not just for me, but even for others. For example - she knew he had a fight with his friend. Or things were rough for him at work. And I've tried asking other questions about friends and stuff, and she;s been super accurate about that too.
She knew which job would be better for me, when I'd get an offer and when I'd be rejected

She also correctly predicted that I'd be back in contact with a person and it happened.

The best thing is she's super nice overall, and is affordable.

--- End quote ---

Was the timeline the same week or a little delayed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version