Author Topic: Leah  (Read 5562 times)

Offline Jenjen

Re: Leah
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2023, 05:27:29 PM »
Wise! Keep us posted and will do the same! I do dm it is more private. Great place to get knowledge.
 8)

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2023, 05:38:08 PM »
Wise! Keep us posted and will do the same! I do dm it is more private. Great place to get knowledge.
 8)

Perfect! I’ll DM you with details as things happen and keep this updated in a general sense then. :-)

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2023, 01:43:45 PM »
Update on Leah, after a little break I read with her again and she was wrong about contact this time. Bummer,  :'(  Probably going to go to her again at least once more and see what she says but will probably wait a little while first and see how things pan out. This is only once out of like 5 or 6 times now though so I'm still impressed with her but she's not infallible.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2023, 06:29:00 PM »
I tried her and Bonnie recently since they have good reviews here. I had never tried PS before. Leah said a few weeks to a month for contact and Bonnie said 2 months. When it came to a more specific question,  they had opposite answers. I will update who was correct.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2023, 11:31:10 PM »
Can’t wait to hear either way.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2023, 02:31:47 AM »
Same.

I didn’t connect with either but excited to hear!

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2023, 04:07:28 AM »
Leah was correct with contact for me again. She said I very, very likely wouldn’t see said POI and I didn’t. I really wish the rest of you could get what I do from her because she really just feels right to me. Admittedly a lot of what she says is impossible for me to verify because I haven’t seen my POI in a while so I can’t fully back her but she’s so good with contact for me. She did get it wrong last week but she’s been 99% correct with contact so far.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 02:57:33 PM by Chitowngirl »

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2023, 08:03:22 PM »
Leah was so good for contact for me for a couple of months but ultimately disappointed me. She seemed like she was probably picking up on what he was currently thinking/feeling but she completely missed that he had been hooking up with someone I know for almost a year. I went back to her one more time after I found this information out just to see what she’d say. I got an apology for not picking it up but also a “if people don’t show up as super influential or important in someone’s life and if I don’t have names it’s hard for me to get a read.” Really?! You need a name to get a sense someone is hooking up with someone else for a year?! Annoyed but looking forward to saving my money.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2023, 09:04:01 PM »
Leah was so good for contact for me for a couple of months but ultimately disappointed me. She seemed like she was probably picking up on what he was currently thinking/feeling but she completely missed that he had been hooking up with someone I know for almost a year. I went back to her one more time after I found this information out just to see what she’d say. I got an apology for not picking it up but also a “if people don’t show up as super influential or important in someone’s life and if I don’t have names it’s hard for me to get a read.” Really?! You need a name to get a sense someone is hooking up with someone else for a year?! Annoyed but looking forward to saving my money.

I'm still waiting for contact prediction,  but both Leah and Bonnie never picked up that my poi has a live in girlfriend and raising teenagers. Seems something like that would be easy for a psychic to pick up on. I have another month or 2 for the contact prediction. I will update who got it right, or if they were both wrong

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2023, 11:34:05 PM »
What?! Wow! That’s bad! And disappointing especially from Bonnie. She has been very accurate for me but I’ve only read with her twice ever. Once last year and one more time a few months ago. She was one of the only ones who picked up on this guy having a friend with benefits. So I am surprised she didn’t pick up something so huge for you. Bummer, sorry to hear it. Keep us posted!

Offline Onyx

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2023, 05:52:53 PM »
Leah's contact prediction didn't come true either.  I only provided basic info and didn't give her the full background story like I ended up doing with Bonnie. This was in September and she saw my poi coming back around in a few weeks and it felt like October.  I still haven't heard a peep from him.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2023, 07:50:14 PM »
Leah's contact prediction didn't come true either.  I only provided basic info and didn't give her the full background story like I ended up doing with Bonnie. This was in September and she saw my poi coming back around in a few weeks and it felt like October.  I still haven't heard a peep from him.

Yeah, I really liked her most of the summer but I've given up on her entirely. She missed some big things for me so buh-bye Leah.  ;D

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2023, 03:02:38 PM »

Yeah, I really liked her most of the summer but I've given up on her entirely. She missed some big things for me so buh-bye Leah.  ;D
Hey you!
Reading can make you spiral …I did. Lolll… really wish you the best and happy t day!