Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Bonnie

<< < (2/7) > >>

Chitowngirl:
Anyone have any recent updates on Bonnie?

Onyx:
Turns out she was wrong. I called a couple months ago to see if she could nail a contact prediction.  I just told her the basics and she said within 2 months. But when I provided more info, she changed what she was saying. After more info she said I would need to find someone else to do some work my poi was supposed to do. Her opinion based on all the facts is probably right and I am calling around to get the work done. But predictions based on her "connecting" didn't come true.

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: Onyx on November 01, 2023, 05:49:31 PM ---Turns out she was wrong. I called a couple months ago to see if she could nail a contact prediction.  I just told her the basics and she said within 2 months. But when I provided more info, she changed what she was saying. After more info she said I would need to find someone else to do some work my poi was supposed to do. Her opinion based on all the facts is probably right and I am calling around to get the work done. But predictions based on her "connecting" didn't come true.

--- End quote ---

Bummer, I've felt she was really good with overall predictions and being right about what was going on at the time. I never really asked her about contact much so I can't really speak to that. I have read a few others have had similar experiences on here with her though in terms of her changing her tune once she knows more. That's a shame.

Jenjen:

--- Quote from: Chitowngirl on November 01, 2023, 07:48:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Onyx on November 01, 2023, 05:49:31 PM ---Turns out she was wrong. I called a couple months ago to see if she could nail a contact prediction.  I just told her the basics and she said within 2 months. But when I provided more info, she changed what she was saying. After more info she said I would need to find someone else to do some work my poi was supposed to do. Her opinion based on all the facts is probably right and I am calling around to get the work done. But predictions based on her "connecting" didn't come true.

--- End quote ---

Bummer, I've felt she was really good with overall predictions and being right about what was going on at the time. I never really asked her about contact much so I can't really speak to that. I have read a few others have had similar experiences on here with her though in terms of her changing her tune once she knows more. That's a shame.

--- End quote ---

Really a shame!

xXNikkiXx:
I love Bonnie. Nine out of ten times she has been correct in her readings. She’s not perfect cause she’s human but she has definitely been more right than not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version