Author Topic: For anyone who has readings about a POI...  (Read 6401 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: For anyone who has readings about a POI...
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2023, 02:36:39 PM »
I LOVE this story! I keep seeing tiktok videos of people say, "They always come back!" I also kind of love that by the time this person did, you were over it. HAHA!

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2023, 02:59:13 PM »
I LOVE this story! I keep seeing tiktok videos of people say, "They always come back!" I also kind of love that by the time this person did, you were over it. HAHA!

Right! I made the decision to not go back into things with him and he kept trying every so often so I'm not sure why people think the few who say "no" are always right. I originally believed that from the reading the boards and the "yes" Psychics were right. I don't remember the list because it was 2 years ago but the majority were right.

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2024, 09:03:52 PM »

Right! I made the decision to not go back into things with him and he kept trying every so often so I'm not sure why people think the few who say "no" are always right. I originally believed that from the reading the boards and the "yes" Psychics were right. I don't remember the list because it was 2 years ago but the majority were right.

For me, those lines are:
1. He cares about you, but confused
2. He is busy with work and this is on his backburner
3. You will hear from him in 2-3 weeks, or 1-2 months
4. He flirts with girls online/on social media. It's just for an ego boost. (I don't think every man flirts online and needs the ego boost) Nothing serious. Nothing comes out of it.
5. He is careful with the commitment

For career related questions, whenever they say "you will get 2 offers", I know the reader is a FAKE! It's like when the reader says "you will have someone new" "you will have to choose between 2 guys"....Yes, it can be true. But 90% of time, it's false.