Author Topic: My keen "wrong" list from the last few years and a few that got it right.  (Read 4891 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

These were completely incorrect:
Angelic Dream
Clairvoyant Danielle
Luna Sue
Holly Pop
Shaman Kira
Guidance of the Heart
Donna Sue
Kaatarinas readings
Pomba
Mahaali
Lily Cade
spirit2spirit
Jax Taurus
Pandora
Psychic Medium Anji
In the corner of the light
Insight by Teresa
Leading Angel
Light Goddess
Carol Ann
Magdalena
Cindys knowing
Queen of love
Princess Petie
Celestial Inspirations
Maureen the messenger
Miss Toria
Michelena
Patty Love
Momentsare
Prophet Rose
Soul Exposure
Tesla Storm
Psychic Suzen
Mystical Moonlight
Clear Waters
Malena
Daisy Chain Violet
Valerie of the light
Readings with Rebecca
Psychic Quinn
Stef
Armanna
Insightful Truth
Angel baby of the light
Cassie K
Ellen Harwell
Sweet surrender lotus
Luv4m7
Mystical moonlight
Twin flame psychic
Mel1111
Divine Help
Astrosara
Rachel of the light
Lilliesheart
Astra
Miss Hollywood
Minka Dove
Mystical aircraft Arianna
Jay the healer
Spiritual clarity
AJ
Saaqi
Ella G
Annie Heaven
Marriah
Kathy Williams
In my heart
Daphne
Vicky
Heckate
Neptune
Dawn Maree
Soulful Journeys

Some may only be partial names (it was in my notes) and some may no longer read or have changed their names. 

The following were correct:

First Daylight
Faithful answers
Delaney
Hilary80
Bonnie
Bernadettes vision
Serenastar11
Astrowing
psychic medium anna
Wind dancer beverly
Melanie Marie

Offline Kaliangel27

Also Yona never got anything right for me
Queen of cups is wrong even with present for me usually
Zadalia was wrong for me and I read a lot with her off of keen
Soul navigation was wrong for me
Rachel on bitwine was wrong for me

Ari on Bitwine was correct, Aerie Rivers has had contact right for me, and Leeloo has gotten current right for me and even outcome.
Kisha has gotten things right for me on present in phone readings and predictions and past/present in e-mail readings

Offline HornetKick

Angelic Dream
Did she even answer any questions psychically or just use tarot, and did she provide a list of books she recommends? I felt she was lame at her prices and acting like the book list would change my life.

Offline Army

Thanks for all the list.. it’s helpful..
and I agree I read with some on the at wrong list that was so wrong..
and I also agree with Ari and Leeloo.. I had the same experience..

Hello @kaliangel27

On your list of wrongs, with regards to Daphne, which Daphne are you referring to? Are you referring to Daphne Augustine on keen? Who now goes under another name? Or another reader?

And also with Rhonda M. Did she ever make predictions that come to pass for you?

Offline Kaliangel27

Angelic Dream
Did she even answer any questions psychically or just use tarot, and did she provide a list of books she recommends? I felt she was lame at her prices and acting like the book list would change my life.

Hahaha I did get the book list!  She gave me months something would happen in but she’s just a tarot reader imo.

Offline Kaliangel27

Thanks for all the list.. it’s helpful..
and I agree I read with some on the at wrong list that was so wrong..
and I also agree with Ari and Leeloo.. I had the same experience..

Hello @kaliangel27

On your list of wrongs, with regards to Daphne, which Daphne are you referring to? Are you referring to Daphne Augustine on keen? Who now goes under another name? Or another reader?

And also with Rhonda M. Did she ever make predictions that come to pass for you?

Daphne Augustine is who I read with.

The readers I listed I read with for a certain issue but haven’t read on that person in over a year. Rhonda I used for something different recently and her predictions were not specific to a date and too broad to really know until it happens. Like “hell still be in touch eventually but this will take time…”

Offline Army

Fair enough.. I always wanted to get a reading with Bernadette visions but I don’t think she does readings on keen anymore

Offline midwest60

Thanks KaliAngel for the easy to read review of what did and did not work for you.  I try to stay away from readings as much as possible because when I start calling psychics I tend to call a lot.

I was planning on calling one of your psychics that worked for you, but then I read other feedback indicating this particular psychic didn't work (Faithful Answers), and I elected not to call.  Soulful Journeys and Mel1111 are the only two psychics I tend to call when I need a quick answer, but I see they didn't work for you. BodyMindSpirit is another person who I have called for many years, and I see she is back on Keen.

I'm thankful for this site and all the feedback.  Good luck to everyone.

Offline HazelYella

Angelic Dream

Hahaha I did get the book list!  She gave me months something would happen in but she’s just a tarot reader imo.

She gave me the book list as well. And, she spoke a lot about government conspiracies…very eccentric lady. She also became extremely upset when I emailed her that she was off about something she said.

Offline HornetKick

She gave me the book list as well. And, she spoke a lot about government conspiracies…very eccentric lady. She also became extremely upset when I emailed her that she was off about something she said.

I was going to email her as well about something she was off about too, and that was the book list because only a couple of those books were ones I have not read before. I found and downloaded the first one she mentioned and I'm actually reading it on my phone. It's over 500 pages long. I'll see what comes of it but it can typically be offputting when someone says such and such changed their life (there are different levels so who knows). Many of the books are popular and well known so there is that (to act as if she is really helping). Other than her providing that book list (which she gives many, many people) she provided nothing helpful. She actually told me she wanted to give predictions, but I don't ask questions for that.

anything