Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 111961 times)

PsychicWhore

Lisa Dianne
« on: May 23, 2012, 09:33:28 PM »
Didnt see a thread dedicated to her so here we go.

Very nice lady, and I've been talking to her for close to 3yrs now and sadly I would not recommend her.
In my opinion this is the worst kind of psychic because:

She will be correct about enough things to keep you calling, however the major predictions the overall outcomes will almost always be wrong!
She is good for getting to know how a person feels towards you and how they feel towards a certain situation.

She told me " he loves you, and thinks that you are an innocent flower" (which he did say these exact words)

however the overall prediction that We would be in a

Loving relationship Will not happen..Why because later I FOUND out he was married to someone else..which she never picked up on.

I have learn to use her only for empath work

loops77

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 11:30:37 PM »
In a nutshell....she is gifted, but I dont trust her.

Meaning, she is psychic.She is good with getting errie details.she told me some accurate things..but all of her correct predictions came through spontaneously during the reading. If I hung up on her two minutes earlier, she would have left me with a VERY different impression about a situation. But, near the end she suddenly saw an image of a situation that was the true outcome of my problem. I feel she would be much accurate if she meditated on you for a half hour or so before providing a reading.

PsychicWhore

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 11:39:35 PM »
what do you mean by not trusting her?

loops77

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 11:40:03 PM »
Meaning, shes not reliable..cant trust anyone that isnt reliable.

PsychicWhore

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 01:07:24 AM »
LOL, I agree.

Wishes

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 02:51:02 AM »
I think Lisa is very comforting and dead wrong in anything she has predicted for me. The other thing is she gave me two different outcomes...he's your soul mate (vomit) you're meant to be...and several months later to "he's history" when things went wrong. Not reliable is a very accurate statement. Nothing good or bad every came true...nothing...at least I only called a few times...and it was totally for comfort:) Very sweet southern lady!

PsychicWhore

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 04:03:27 PM »
She did the same thing to me the other day. Said he would start to pursue me, then I gave her some info, she said he would call and then I will be over him and then the ooooo there is someone else coming into your life crap line. However I think I have been using her wrong all this time, shes been good with telling me how people feel and what they are thinking. But like you said none of her major predictions have been accurate NONE of them

Offline rainydaze

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 10:54:57 PM »
hi all, I've been lurking around here for a while and finally ready to add my 2 cents. I'm embarrassed to say I've read with almost all of the readers mentioned on this board, including Lisa Dianne. My opinion on LD- I agree with Loops that she does give eerie details and  is a very sweet lady, but she's been dead wrong for me with predictions. I have 2 years worth of reading notes with her, and looking back she predicted I would "end up" with 3 different guys I called about. All 3 she predicted would resurface and pursue me after a certain period of time. 4 years have passed and needless to say, none of them ever did. If you are looking for a sweet person to chat with, she might be it, but otherwise I would not recommend at all.

PsychicWhore

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 03:55:48 PM »
Not worth the money.

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 10:22:43 PM »
Today my faith in psychics is renewed again!!!!

Now as most of the regular ppl here know that i am a bit skeptic.... i hate wen during the start of the call psychics ask leading questions....

Today i spoke to lisa dianne and she is an excellent empath!!!!!she didnt asked one single leading question!!! can u imagine that!!!!! i just said the names and she took off like a flight from there!!!! ;D ..... i didnt asked her any predictions as we all know it sucks!!! but she really really gets into the head of the person!!!!!!  everything she said sounded so banged on to the situation!!!!!!!!

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 10:43:03 PM »
Lisa Dianne's details blew me away first time we spoke. Last few times were so-so....for now. Anyway, the first time,  she was able to pick up hair colors, type of clothing style (very unusual..trust me...not something one would guess), a random name popped out of her mouth that I found out to be very relevent...other really unexplicable stuff that there is NO way she could have known. None. Not even if she consulted with other readers (which i certainly don't think she does). She also made a semi- big prediction for me that panned out within a day of when she said. I'd say she's pretty amazing. Not everything right but I wouldn't expect ANY reader to get everything right.

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2012, 02:27:19 AM »
what i would like to know is if she is gud with the person's feelings also or just gives fairy tales???? i know she is not gud with predictions

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2012, 05:19:12 AM »
I was quite impressed by her that she didnt asked for any fishing questions and picked up some facts on her own but m not sure abt his feelings for me...

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2012, 11:07:49 PM »
Lisa has been the primary psychic I spoke to in the past few years and unfortunately, her small predictions were correct but similar to everyone else, final outcome was completely wrong.

She predicted this guy would come into my life and it'd be off to a slow start but ultimately, she felt he was the one I would have a long-term relationship with. He did appear four days before her prediction date and accurately matched the description she had provided but HA! 'Slow start' is quite the understatement as we did hang out a few times initially but for the next 8 months, it was sporadic texting and we met up a few times earlier this summer but nothing came of it and he's been out of the picture for good for a few months now. I agree with one of the posters who said this kind of psychic is the worst because they get a lot of 'small' stuff, which gives us hope but ultimately, can't see the bigger picture/final outcome (She's admitted herself to me her outcome predictions are based on the 'energy' she feels rather than what she *sees*).

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't so attached to this guy that I didn't date others but he's the only one in the past couple years that I actually was interested in/attracted to so it's quite possible my energy *was* more focused on him, thereby preventing more suitable guys from entering the picture.

As per the recommendations on this site, I spoke with Sandy Esther and Kisha back in March; Sandy was accurate in stating he wouldn't be relationship-ready for the forseeable future and the contact would be sporadic. She said I'd meet a better, newer guy in August - Kisha said the same thing about a new guy appearing in September so I'm hoping they're right as I've been single for 3 years and feel ready for the next chapter in my life! :)

Offline Metal5

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2012, 10:15:37 AM »
I agree very good empath but why does she bother predicted if she's off. It doesn't make sense.

anything