Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 112998 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2016, 04:57:46 PM »
Bluebell... Is this Looknofurther?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2016, 05:17:07 PM »
Bluebell... Is this Looknofurther?

?  I was talking about Lisa Dianne.....as far as her prediction being uncanny....

I remembered one other thing that was accurate when I spoke to her....I had asked her about this person in question, just a general "how is he feeling towards me at this point"....she said "did you send that text to him"..now meanwhile, I had sent him a pretty bold text saying that I didn't want to continue on with him etc....HOW she knew that, I don't know, but she picked it right up! 

I just chatted with her this morning, for me, I really like her and she is also great at empowering and not letting yourself become a doormat to the people we are contacting her about lol.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2016, 12:17:51 AM »
Tthompsj is there one that you recommend? Have you tried sincerity and/or Sapphire21?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2016, 12:38:30 AM »
I have to agree with you about Sincerity! She just picked up on everything, I had to pull over because I was in extreme shock. Predictions are a bit far for me to. But she is truly gifted. You should try Sapphire 21 she is back on Keen. Just remember she is an empath and advisor. She barely gives out predictions but her guides tell you like it is. Hope this helps!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2016, 01:26:06 AM »
Was this the first time you've read with Sincerity?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2016, 02:39:30 AM »
I was blown away by Lisa Dianne the very first time I spoke to her. She would pick actually quotes from people I was calling about. She even picked a significant day about something that Inwas pretty skeptical about. I like her kindness... Predictions are hit or miss. But then when she is on she is really on! Timing is not her strongest attribute but she is good, I think a lot of people find her an awesome empath. Have you tried her?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2016, 03:06:08 AM »
Wow, $4 and $7 per minute. I'd love to try them but that's really steep. How long are your readings with them usually?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2016, 03:18:27 AM »
I know Sooshi but if you want real deals than those two are the way to go. Sincerity is in the UK so more the reason why she is expensive. I read with Lisa frequently so sometimes it's about 10 minutes but she is super sweet, she will add minutes sometimes. Sincerity I can only afford 5 minutes but the thing with her is that she can be slower with her answer because she talks to guides before letting you know what the answer to your question is. Try Sapphire she is about $3.50 not too expensive.

allibai3

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2016, 08:55:15 PM »
I have been reading with Lisa since January.From the start she said my ex will contact me which he did 2 months after the break up we started dating and I cut it off because i was scared he was going to leave again.She predicted that he will be back in mid May to say that he is ready to man up.I have yet to hear from him  a couple of days ago I read with Lisa and she said we will reconcile on June 8th.Guess Ill have to wait and see

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2016, 09:01:11 PM »
Lisa is hit or miss with her predictions. She is absolutely gifted no doubt! Last year she picked up a date and nailed the outcome, pretty impressive I thought. I then started reading with her often and then she would just tell me things I couldn't verify. She is an awesome empath, I have had people say the exact words she states. Lisa can nail the past and present but future predictions can be iffy for her but still an ethical reader:)

allibai3

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2016, 09:15:17 PM »
I agree. There was time I asked her about a guy and she said he is a nice person and we would be together. He turned out to be a creep lol. Hopefully,this recent prediction is right.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2016, 05:17:19 PM »
My last few readings with Lisa were kind of disappointing..I think it's that whole reader getting lazy thing.  she is good..however, she seems to be giving me more "advice" rather than a reading at this point...and not sure if her advice is too great anyway.  LOL.  It seems she gives a lot others the same advice...

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2016, 05:22:38 PM »
Yup, I agree. More the reason I will not contact her for awhile. She knows the situation a little too well and now just goes off into "the know" and nothing extraordinary. I really like Lisa, she is the reason I started believing in calling readers than actually going to see one in person. Even those are a dime in dozen. With Lisa, I feel if I give it some space she will give me more information in details and things I can verify rather than talking to a friend lol.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2016, 05:29:46 PM »
Yup, I agree. More the reason I will not contact her for awhile. She knows the situation a little too well and now just goes off into "the know" and nothing extraordinary. I really like Lisa, she is the reason I started believing in calling readers than actually going to see one in person. Even those are a dime in dozen. With Lisa, I feel if I give it some space she will give me more information in details and things I can verify rather than talking to a friend lol.

Glad you can relate lol....I am going to hold off contacting her for a while too.  I like her a lot too and she nailed some significant things for me in the past, she's definitely gifted...I will contact her again if and when things progress with this annoying individual LOL.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2016, 05:33:34 PM »
I find her timing off but then in her past reading last month she keep on giving me a date and I thought weird Lisa what's with you giving me a certain for. I

Has she done that with you? And did anything happen?

anything