Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 112602 times)

IntuitiveScorp

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2016, 02:26:45 AM »
I just read with both of them last week so it's hard to say. But I'll let you know if things came to pass. They both picked up on the situation effortlessly. MsDream228 I just haven't heard enough great things to try her out. Is there one who you used that has been great overall?
Cool, yeah let me know. I sure hope they're right!
To be honest, there isn't someone that I can recommend that is good overall :( nobody's perfect but from my experience (and I've used other sites too), a lot of these "psychics" are pretty wrong. For a strong empath and channeling, I recommend Judis Inner Light from Keen. If you've never tried California Psychics (total ripoff so I wouldn't encourage going down that road), I do suggest Dominique and only Dominique. She was super accurate with past, present, and future. I closed my CP account long time ago, but sometimes I'm tempted to go back just to read with Dominique again. She's amazing. But for now I'll just save my $$ and pray. Lol

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2016, 02:42:01 AM »
Hahaha! Okay I'll try Judis inner light sometime this week. I usually use Lisa Dianne for a good empath, not sure if you tried her? So you would rule out Sincerity also as someone that is good or somewhat good on keen? I might start CP just to try Dominique. Thank you so much

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2016, 02:59:56 AM »
I have tried Lisa Dianne. I agree she is a good empath, but I prefer Judi as her channeling ability is scary accurate. She is able to talk the way the person you're asking about would talk. She picks up on very specific  details too so I truly believe she is 100% gifted. I have only read w Sincerity once so I'm not necessarily ruling her out. Ur right she's pricy and logs on at random times. I just haven't been able to catch her again, but I would be interested in what she sees for the outcome of my situation. FYI Dominique is usually on late evenings PST. Not sure what time zone ur in, I hope u catch her. She's awesome :)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2016, 03:22:39 AM »
InstituticeScorp, I'm in PST and I noticed that Sincerity logs on around mind afternoon- try logging on around 15:30ish. She is comes on then and her line usually moves fast. People usually  can't seem to be on the phone at $7.00 per minute. As for Judis Inner light, did her predictions pan out for you not so much of the final outcome but her predictions regarding things with your significant others? I still read with Lisa Dianne and I only use her for empath work and nothing more.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2016, 02:36:33 PM »
I like Lisa Dianne a lot...I find her to be realistic and accurate....she's honest..IMO

has anyone tried Suecreate for channeling, I find her amazing..she has said word for word things that the guy I'm interested in has said....

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2016, 05:16:55 PM »
Bluebells, do you find Lisa Dianne really good with feelings of the others? Has any of her predictions come to pass for you?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2016, 05:30:52 PM »
Bluebells, do you find Lisa Dianne really good with feelings of the others? Has any of her predictions come to pass for you?

Yes, I think she's very good with feelings...and she got the date of contact for me down to the very day which was crazy since I hadn't spoken to this person in two months...she picked up something very specific too about the person in question that I found amazing. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2016, 05:41:32 PM »
Have you guys tried Sapphire21? She's suppose to be awesome from what I have read. With Lisa Dianne did you feel she was on spot with the present situation?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2016, 05:44:18 PM »
I used sapphire a few years ago. She was very accurate on the outcome of my situation back then. I've been wanting to read with her again but she is rarely on and her queue is pretty long.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2016, 05:48:42 PM »
Did you read off keen? i'm planning to read with her.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2016, 05:51:40 PM »
Did you read off keen? i'm planning to read with her.

Yes on Keen..only thru Chat.  I want to try to call and speak to her on the phone one day...

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2016, 05:53:58 PM »
I checked she had 4 people waiting. That's not so so bad. Let me know if you get a hold of her. Have you guys tried LOoKNOFURTHER?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2016, 06:10:14 PM »
I checked she had 4 people waiting. That's not so so bad. Let me know if you get a hold of her. Have you guys tried LOoKNOFURTHER?

do u know when she usually comes on?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2016, 06:26:53 PM »
wow thats awesome. sadly nothing happened on the dates she told me in the past.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2016, 06:38:43 PM »
wow thats awesome. sadly nothing happened on the dates she told me in the past.

Yea I was impressed...I hadn't talked to him in 2 months and she said I would hear from him on a certain date..and I did!  out of no where.