Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 112552 times)

Offline Ash1234567

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #255 on: December 11, 2019, 09:27:05 PM »
i had a reading with her yesterday. she predicted a 2 dates for me and the outcome.....is she good with outcome atleast? and he predicted dates?

All her timeframes came and went unfortunately, I’ve read with her a handful of times as well and it kept changing so I would say she’s good on present feelings

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #256 on: December 12, 2019, 08:50:08 AM »
i had a reading with her yesterday. she predicted a 2 dates for me and the outcome.....is she good with outcome atleast? and he predicted dates?

Nothing came to pass.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #257 on: December 12, 2019, 02:39:55 PM »
Me too, she was vague and nothing came to pass, very kind but did not feel psychic to me

Offline britbrat

« Reply #258 on: December 14, 2019, 12:18:40 AM »
Lisa was always very detailed for me. Even with all of the details none of her predictions were accurate and I never really had a way to validate the details. I'm not sure how accurate they were. She may be a better empath.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #259 on: May 06, 2020, 02:57:07 AM »
Update on her. None of her predictions came to pass. She gave me small one
-will reach out- nope
- he will open up by end of April- nope
- A lot of  communication in April- nope
- texting will lead to a phone call - nope

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #260 on: June 06, 2020, 04:27:18 PM »
I just read with Lisa Dianne for the first time this week and then actually decided to look her up here and read the comments.  I was happy to see she had her own thread with so many posts.

I can say that what she picked up on my POI and situation was really accurate.  She even mentioned some things that were basically said verbatim during conversations I'd had with him...so, I do think she was on target for at least reading the POI  and situation accurately.  As far as predictions go, it's hard to say and I guess I will report back in a bit when things unfold more.  I mean, she gave some contact predictions but to be honest, I talk to this person on a regular basis so I have no reason to think I wont hear from him next week anyway so those dont mean much to me.  The bigger one was overall how this will play out in the next month or so.  If it happens as she said, which it very well could because its not that hard to imagine, then I will think she is a pretty good reader in general but I'd have to call her again for her to really WOW me for outcomes.  For this situation, it seems very possible that what she said could happen.  If it doesnt, I'd be more surprised but I will definitely report back here regardless. 

On side note, I like how fast she types for chat readings.  She is super fast!

I was never a fan of chat in the past but recently I've started liking it more because I can go back reread what was said.  When a reader is fast at typing it makes the chat session seem not so painful for me :)

Offline calibabe

« Reply #261 on: June 24, 2020, 05:27:39 PM »
Have contact predictions happened with this reader?

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #262 on: July 09, 2020, 03:10:20 AM »

I just went back and read my chat with her and she was accurate.  I dont recall if the specific contact dates she said happened but I already knew I would hear from him so that was not really a stretch.  her overall reading was accurate with what happened.  So for me I guess she worked.  I would probably contact her again at some point when I have a reason. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #263 on: July 12, 2020, 04:56:03 PM »

No!

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #264 on: July 13, 2020, 02:00:11 AM »
I think LD is really great at her empath skills but her predictions were way off for me, unfortunately. I do like that she types fast. She is super sweet.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #265 on: September 11, 2022, 05:31:07 AM »
It looks like it’s been a while since anyone has written on her thread,but wanted to see if she is accurate or not? I’ve read with her a few times and she got contact once or twice but I can’t really validate the other stuff. I read with her recently and she said that my guy has a female around and his youngest child’s mother. How accurate is she with 3rd parties?