Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 112425 times)

ladya

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #210 on: May 25, 2019, 03:57:05 PM »
Telephone psychics have become huge money and we all know what happens with big money is haveing an effect of the minds of humans.

I sent the text below to Lisa Dianne two months or so after a reading.   This example shows how even readers who do seem to have authentic skill apparently can fall totally flat so you do need to be very careful how seriously you take what these people say especially if strong emotions are involved.   I have a lot of experience and notice even apparently skilled readers can go wildly off the rails when strong emotions ....   and money,   are involved.

To my great surprise Lisa Dianne did not respond to this message.   Go figure.

Back in Feb or Mar I called for a reading about a woman I met.
Since that time I have learned that unfortunately she is a deeply emotionally disabled person who is mired in / controlled by organized crime group and is quite completely unable to take the steps necessary to free herself from the slavery she is subjected to.
Your reading did not even remotely detect this disaster. You seemed angry at the time that I was interested in this younger woman and not you.
Can you explain that?   Incompetence?   dishonesty?  An expression of the disaster telephone psychics have become?
Yep.

hmm? So you think she didnt tell you the truth about this young woman because she was jealous her client wasnt chatting her up? Honestly, if I was her I wouldnt respond either to that email.

Lisa Dianne, as a psychic, is a gifted but quirky and often wrong reader. If a friend is sitting next to you during a reading, she can literally be reading that friend. She shouldnt be taken too seriously.

I thought the same thing. I wouldn’t respond either and I agree she can often mix up energy. She can both be very right and very wrong.

candiednut

« Reply #211 on: May 25, 2019, 05:42:04 PM »
She sucked for me.

Offline happyk

« Reply #212 on: May 25, 2019, 06:12:01 PM »
Did not work for me either.

ladya

« Reply #213 on: May 27, 2019, 02:48:13 AM »
Telephone psychics have become huge money and we all know what happens with big money is haveing an effect of the minds of humans.

I sent the text below to Lisa Dianne two months or so after a reading.   This example shows how even readers who do seem to have authentic skill apparently can fall totally flat so you do need to be very careful how seriously you take what these people say especially if strong emotions are involved.   I have a lot of experience and notice even apparently skilled readers can go wildly off the rails when strong emotions ....   and money,   are involved.

To my great surprise Lisa Dianne did not respond to this message.   Go figure.

Back in Feb or Mar I called for a reading about a woman I met.
Since that time I have learned that unfortunately she is a deeply emotionally disabled person who is mired in / controlled by organized crime group and is quite completely unable to take the steps necessary to free herself from the slavery she is subjected to.
Your reading did not even remotely detect this disaster. You seemed angry at the time that I was interested in this younger woman and not you.
Can you explain that?   Incompetence?   dishonesty?  An expression of the disaster telephone psychics have become?
Yep.

hmm? So you think she didnt tell you the truth about this young woman because she was jealous her client wasnt chatting her up? Honestly, if I was her I wouldnt respond either to that email.

Lisa Dianne, as a psychic, is a gifted but quirky and often wrong reader. If a friend is sitting next to you during a reading, she can literally be reading that friend. She shouldnt be taken too seriously.

Ladya
do you do anything but try to sound authoritative about psychics
three years and about a thousand comments.  You sure think you know a lot it seem
Do you have any education to back up all this authority you think you have
Do you have any skin in the game,  to any significant degree
Or are you just opinionated and poorly informed

What kind of education would you like me to have lol. Is there a PhD in psychics?? You come on here attacking her without valid evidence. I said I had a hard time believing the bologna you’re spewing up from heaven. I’m not saying she did or didn’t but it’s out of her character so I was curious for what she said. You have an interesting energy doesn’t insinuate she’s jealous that you’re after a younger woman. I’m pretty sure all psychics say that LOL. Either way, I could care less. She didn’t work for you, that’s fine. She doesn’t work for many. Find someone who does.

ladya

« Reply #214 on: May 27, 2019, 02:55:03 AM »
Ladya
do you do anything but try to sound authoritative about psychics.   Anything  at all??
three years and about a thousand comments.  You sure think you know a lot it seems
Do you have any education,  at all,  to back up all this authority you think you have.
It does not sound like it to me.
Psychology,   psychotherapy,   science??? 
Do you have any skin in the game,  to any significant degree
Do you ask these people about anything of significance at all,  with some importance to your or another persons life?
Or are you just opinionated and poorly informed

That is exactly how you sound to me.

I have the education,  psychology,  psychotherapy,  medicine,  psychiatry,    transpersonal psychology, altered states of consciousness as adjunct in psychotherapy

What do you bring to this table ??   aside for opinions out of the blue.  Sounds like nothing but groundless opinion.

Thanks for telling me your credentials. Is this a job interview or a psychic forum. I don’t care for your resume. Have a good night.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #215 on: June 10, 2019, 05:07:44 AM »
My god, you are obsessed. Get over yourself already. You sound obsessed with her  ::)
She may not be right all the time but she's an empath and a very nice woman. You have some personal issue which is making you project all kinds of hateful stuff at anyone who's not treating you like a customer at a diner and refilling your little cup of obsession on demand. It's pretty sick. You sound like you just want to unload all your personal issues on someone and it makes you look stunningly full of shit. Maybe try owning at least half of the shit you're dumping on her and you might get a response.
I like Lisa Dianne. She was a very decent empath for me but she didn't have all the answers. Surprise - no one does. You can't blame everyone for your shitty choices and hold them accountable.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 05:17:51 AM by Beesa »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2019, 01:56:12 PM »
"For entertainment only" is there for a reason. Readings aren't for making life decisions. You seem extremely arrogant in my opinion, responding to other members of this forum as if you are so much above their level of intelligence. You're pretty much a condescending individual, not only to psychics, but to other forum members. And here's the thing sir...YOU with all of your wisdom and grandiose education, are no better than anyone else here...still reading with psychics, clearly labeled "for entertainment value", apparently for some real life decisions/insights. How about taking some level of self-responsibility? If they're so corrupt, unskilled, money-hungry, unethical, and biased, STOP READING WITH THEM.

And yes, you have an unhealthy obsession with Lisa Diane.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2019, 02:04:28 PM »
I really liked Lisa Dianne, she seemed like a genuinely sweet person and good empath.  Her predictions didn't come true for me, but she got present stuff right..never got the impression she would ever try to mislead someone.

ladya

« Reply #218 on: June 10, 2019, 02:20:59 PM »
My god, you are obsessed. Get over yourself already. You sound obsessed with her  ::)
She may not be right all the time but she's an empath and a very nice woman. You have some personal issue which is making you project all kinds of hateful stuff at anyone who's not treating you like a customer at a diner and refilling your little cup of obsession on demand. It's pretty sick. You sound like you just want to unload all your personal issues on someone and it makes you look stunningly full of shit. Maybe try owning at least half of the shit you're dumping on her and you might get a response.
I like Lisa Dianne. She was a very decent empath for me but she didn't have all the answers. Surprise - no one does. You can't blame everyone for your shitty choices and hold them accountable.

Yup. The way he treats people is disgusting. I sensed this from his very first post about her. Then to send a follow up message  to throw more things in her face. What kind of person do you have to be to chip away at people like that.

Offline jas

« Reply #219 on: June 10, 2019, 04:17:34 PM »
"For entertainment only" is there for a reason. Readings aren't for making life decisions. You seem extremely arrogant in my opinion, responding to other members of this forum as if you are so much above their level of intelligence. You're pretty much a condescending individual, not only to psychics, but to other forum members. And here's the thing sir...YOU with all of your wisdom and grandiose education, are no better than anyone else here...still reading with psychics, clearly labeled "for entertainment value", apparently for some real life decisions/insights. How about taking some level of self-responsibility? If they're so corrupt, unskilled, money-hungry, unethical, and biased, STOP READING WITH THEM.

And yes, you have an unhealthy obsession with Lisa Diane.

You are so correct about this dude - everything you wrote is accurate - there is something wrong with him.

Rocket - honest to God, because she makes a statement that you need to be in a location with an energy vortex you translated that to mean she wants you to be near her???????  You are seriously delusional.  In another post you wrote about being attracted to a 25 year old = you are 70!!!!  do you honestly think you have a chance*#!????

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #220 on: June 11, 2019, 01:12:52 AM »
OMG a lynch mob.

Lisa Diannes conduct is the very definition of  unprofessional.

See, now that, with a brief example as to why, is an acceptable review. Pages and pages of rant makes you just look crazy and a bit irrational. Now if you could also filter out your condescending tone to other members here (because honestly, we are all in the same boat and more in agreement than not), then you won't have a mob attcking you. :)

Offline jas

« Reply #221 on: June 11, 2019, 01:52:05 PM »
OMG a lynch mob.

Lisa Diannes conduct is the very definition of  unprofessional.

See, now that, with a brief example as to why, is an acceptable review. Pages and pages of rant makes you just look crazy and a bit irrational. Now if you could also filter out your condescending tone to other members here (because honestly, we are all in the same boat and more in agreement than not), then you won't have a mob attcking you. :)

FIDGET - thank you for being the voice of reason here.  He doesn't need us all attacking him, he just needs to tone it down.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #222 on: June 11, 2019, 05:42:55 PM »
That poster is not well and is some kind of stalker , I'm not taking away anything as a "review" from what they say, there's just personal nonsense. I don't blame her for not responding to him, who wants to respond to someone being so demeaning and demanding? You don't like your reading, leave a bad review and move on. This kind of crusader shit doesn't help anyone.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #223 on: June 14, 2019, 01:03:05 AM »
**** WARNING! WARNING! Grandpa's off his meds! WARNING! WARNING**** 😂😂😂

Ignored and reported...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #224 on: June 14, 2019, 01:09:07 AM »
I don’t know whether to be amused or horrified by this thread...