Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 112776 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #165 on: September 25, 2017, 07:47:35 PM »
I read with her last night and with another advisor. She said that I'll hear from POI before 11PM and the other advisor said I won't hear from him anytime soon.  POI contacted at 9:46PM. She also made another prediction due Wednesday so we will see...

Offline Member5

« Reply #166 on: September 26, 2017, 12:18:27 AM »
I read with her last month right after my POI expressed interest in dating me (we have been friends for years) and she made some very bold predictions but they line up with what Oracle of the Sea and Nadine 18 and PennyC told me, and she did describe him correctly. I am seeing things unfold the way she has said.

Offline whit777

« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2017, 02:20:50 AM »
Just putting my two cents in here since Lisa is one of the advisors who is a permanent fixture on my favorites list lol. Back in my major addiction phase a few years ago she was my go to psychic for the most part. She knew things out of the blue that were very obviously psychic ability and couldn't possibly have been guessed. But as time went on, as others have pointed out, she was less and less accurate. I had a really strong feeling that she knew my situation too well from me calling all the time and that was messing with her intuition. The brain doesn't know what intuition knows but it will try to jump in there any chance it gets with what's "logical" when in reality, the situation isn't very logical to begin with. And I was calling her all the time. I mean, there isn't really anything more that "the guides" could even have to say to me so I can't really fault her for my misuse of her abilities. I eventually stopped talking to her for a year or so and had moved on to a different relationship. I chatted with her one day about the new relationship and I remember to this day, she saw the energy change completely on August 22nd which was about 3 weeks from then, and she saw a whole bunch of other things about it that were true and sure enough, on that exact date, the guy completely shifted into wanting a committed relationship from me and like she said, the whole energy shifted. It really threw me for a loop because it was completely not the direction it had been going. I have to admit, I thought she was blowing smoke until the day it happened. But then after that, she was hit or miss again.

So bottom line for me is that I can only contact her here and there about the same thing and even then, she might be tired or having an off day. But since she was absolutely amazing those few times, I won't take her off my favorites list. I just have to keep it in check and understand that she's still a human, even if she's a psychic human  ;D

Offline Universal9

« Reply #168 on: November 06, 2017, 07:57:37 AM »
I just had a 2nd reading with Lisa. In my first one, I thought she was trying to eat up time but wasnt sure, but in the second chat, this got confirmed. I sensed she tried to take up as much time as possible, and in this reading, I felt she was either careless in her grammar or was using a scare tactic to get me to ask more about what she meant. She definitely takes up time and I so do not feel good after the reading, and do not having a satisfied feeling. None of what she said was negative but still she did not feel good. Not recommended.

Offline njlady

« Reply #169 on: November 06, 2017, 06:14:39 PM »
I read with her last spring and it was 100% nope for me.  It was soooooooooo bad.   My cat gives better readings than she does.  It was that bad.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #170 on: November 06, 2017, 06:16:17 PM »
I stopped reading with her long ago, but I always felt she was a legit empath, but not good for predictions, at least for me.  She can nail the way someone is feeling though. 

Offline montauk

« Reply #171 on: August 14, 2018, 06:43:25 AM »
I've talked to her numerous times, and the only thing she was dead on RIGHT about was about a guy with dark hair chasing me in a certain month, which I didn't give any thought to when she told me, but it turned out to be exactly true, and in the exact time frame as well. But the more important things that I do care about did not come to fruition/timing was way off.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #172 on: August 29, 2018, 10:53:44 AM »
I’m binging at the moment and read with her today, in the same chat she said my poi was not seeing anyone but then 5 minutes later she said she was seeing someon but it was nothing and will not last long etc. other stuff she said made sense but after she flipped in the same chat I can’t be certain of anything she said.her predictions are not far off so I’ll update as things come to/ don’t come to pass.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2018, 01:45:15 PM »
I wouldn't depend on her outcomes but she is good as an empath, as in picking up NOW stuff..but only now stuff. So if you are looking to find out someone's feelings, she's ok, but not predictions.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #174 on: August 29, 2018, 02:59:11 PM »
I’m binging at the moment and read with her today, in the same chat she said my poi was not seeing anyone but then 5 minutes later she said she was seeing someon but it was nothing and will not last long etc. other stuff she said made sense but after she flipped in the same chat I can’t be certain of anything she said.her predictions are not far off so I’ll update as things come to/ don’t come to pass.
Yea that what they told everyone. Next thing you known they are marry.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2018, 05:33:52 AM »
Any updates on Lisa!

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #176 on: October 29, 2018, 12:46:01 AM »
I have an update, and as sawthelight posted, I think Lisa is good at picking up the now I have a poi that I’m not really into and she picked up on my feelings for the person and also their feelings about me. I was able to validate this shortly after as I had discussion with poi and she said what Lisa picked up. Contact dates etc for another poi and predictions though - some have not come about and some are yet to occur. I was able to validate the current so I recommend Lisa on current. Will update if anything else comes to pass but that’s still a bit away.

Offline sharon

« Reply #177 on: October 30, 2018, 07:53:24 AM »
For over 2 years Lisa told me that I will get back with my Poi. My intuition told me something else. She told me that my intuition is wrong. And she was not kind about it. At the end my intuition was right and she apologized for misreading him. Just trust your own instincts.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #178 on: November 11, 2018, 04:22:20 AM »
Crazy accurate about what's going on. I asked a vague question and the details she told me are EXACTLY what's going on now...without me telling her one thing. I don't think I've ever had a reader nail the present so quickly and accurately like she did. Wow.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #179 on: November 11, 2018, 04:51:02 AM »
Lisa is very sweet and generous.
I read with her back in 2013 and 2014 about a guy and she said he’d be back; he wasn’t.
Other guys she’d always be so positive - always, BUT one guy who I just couldn’t quit - she never swayed from her telling me he was selfish.

Anyway one time regarding work she predicted something would happen that I dismissed and it did happen!
I like her but I don’t know if she always tells me things will work out cause she feels bad for me?

Sigh...

anything