Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 111953 times)

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 02:20:56 AM »
I too agree that she is an excellent empath. she made me believe totally in psychics

Offline Zenia

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 07:39:40 PM »
I called her some years ago,she was really amazing with the details.I wasnt hearing from my love intrest,and she told me he was online on a datingsite.I did check it out,and BOOOM ,i found him right where she said he was,and in that condition she told me he would be in.

She always had big words about a future with me and him,it was fated,soulmate and so on.She told me this for some years,but in between the (too) good predictions,terrible breakups happened.He met another,and we know the story..

I stopped calling her 2 years ago,but actually i called again recently.What she is good at is indeed reading feelings and thoughts.The call was disappointing,cause she sounded unengaged in the reading,and answered only yes and no..I have to pull teeth to get info,not like in the old days..Time for me to move on i suppose.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2016, 04:54:43 AM »
Hi guys... anyone have predictions that have come to pass? Timing is hard to nail. She is lovely and really wants to help her clients, I respect her for that. Let me know if there has been any success. Thanks

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2016, 04:17:18 PM »
Nothing she predicted for me ever came to pass. She picked up on feelings pretty well. That's about it.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2016, 04:23:03 PM »
Thanks for getting back to me. Is there one that nailed predictions? Sincerity have you tried her?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2016, 07:37:25 PM »
Sincerity from keen? I tried her like 6 months ago. she predicted that me and my significant other would have a glitch in our relationship but her time frame was off. It happened sooner than she told me. She also told me the glitch wouldn't last long & that we'd work thru it. Well we are working thru it but it sure is taking a lot longer than she told me :(

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2016, 07:43:43 PM »
You know maybe we should try reading for each other, and take notes and compare it to these psychics for accuracy. :D

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2016, 09:13:40 PM »
IntitutiveScotp - that's a good thing that Sincerity got all that right. Are you planning to have a follow-up read? Have you tried Irish Donna- she is pretty good timing is off but gets the bulk of what is going on. Sooshi - has there been any that you've been blown away by?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2016, 09:36:07 PM »
You know maybe we should try reading for each other, and take notes and compare it to these psychics for accuracy. :D

Sooshi do you use tools?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2016, 09:38:37 PM »
IntitutiveScotp - that's a good thing that Sincerity got all that right. Are you planning to have a follow-up read? Have you tried Irish Donna- she is pretty good timing is off but gets the bulk of what is going on. Sooshi - has there been any that you've been blown away by?

I can never seem to catch Sincerity online, otherwise I would. I'm not so interested in timing anymore since nobody can seem to get it right, but I'd definitely love to know the outcome. I haven't tried Irish Donna but if I see her on, I think I will! Thanks for the suggestion (:

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2016, 09:46:40 PM »
Sincerity is hard to catch I agree.. She logs on at odd hours so it's hard to catch her. I think if she worked for you so far stick with her. Was the time she predicted happen way before or just a few months before. Irish Donna is just honest I love that... She even delivers bad news with such love lol. Is there anyone else that predicted like sincerity for you IntutiveScorp? Thank you:)

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2016, 10:03:15 PM »
Sincerity is hard to catch I agree.. She logs on at odd hours so it's hard to catch her. I think if she worked for you so far stick with her. Was the time she predicted happen way before or just a few months before. Irish Donna is just honest I love that... She even delivers bad news with such love lol. Is there anyone else that predicted like sincerity for you IntutiveScorp? Thank you:)

THe glitch happened about 2 weeks before the timeframe Sincerity said it would. She said we'd work it out within a couple weeks. But it has been a couple months now. Without getting into too much detail, my significant other and I are on better terms (we're fine now as in there's no animosity between us), however he's going thru some other stuff that has kinda delayed the progress of our relationship.
Nobody else that I spoke to predicted the glitch. Sometimes I wonder if it just happens to be a coincidence since Sincerity didn't tell me the nature of the issue. A "glitch" can literally be anything since no relationship is perfect.
I hope I can talk to Irish Donna soon and get her take on my situation. Have you talked to any others that stood out?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2016, 10:10:53 PM »
I was blown away by sincerity's ability to pick up on my situation, she was bang on. It's pretty complex situation that's why I would use her again. But she is very expensive so I will wait a bit. Irish Donna was the other one that picked up on it also. Which is surprising because I have spoken to quite a few "good" recommended readers. I am aiming to read with Lady Jenna next. Try to catch her, I heard she is good. Northstarjulie is awesome I heard but can't seem to locate her. Is there one that you are thinking of trying soon?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2016, 11:22:44 PM »
I was blown away by sincerity's ability to pick up on my situation, she was bang on. It's pretty complex situation that's why I would use her again. But she is very expensive so I will wait a bit. Irish Donna was the other one that picked up on it also. Which is surprising because I have spoken to quite a few "good" recommended readers. I am aiming to read with Lady Jenna next. Try to catch her, I heard she is good. Northstarjulie is awesome I heard but can't seem to locate her. Is there one that you are thinking of trying soon?
Thanks, I'll try lady Jenna as well. I have been trying to catch MsDream228 but she's not on very often. Have read good things about her on this forum as well as her feedbacks. Were Sincerity or Irish Donna correct with your outcome?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2016, 02:09:17 AM »
I just read with both of them last week so it's hard to say. But I'll let you know if things came to pass. They both picked up on the situation effortlessly. MsDream228 I just haven't heard enough great things to try her out. Is there one who you used that has been great overall?