Author Topic: phoenix burning (Nicole)  (Read 34101 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: phoenix burning (Nicole)
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2017, 08:00:41 PM »
I read with her long time ago and she was wrong about an outcome. I read with her twice recently. The first time it was positive and I was shocked because she tends to be negative. The next time I read with her, she did a complete turnaround in regards to the situation I had asked about. Won't be calling her ever again.

Yeah, I don't think she knows her cards very well. When I read with her she kept describing someone in my poi's life and the more she described them I realized she was talking about me.

This happens to me all the time, readers mixing me up with my POI! Even my favorites have done it. I have no idea how this even happens.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2017, 08:08:21 PM »
Readers who cannot distinguish between energies, and confuse one with another are- not readers....in my opinion.
I took a reading with Phoenix burning and she predicted contact, which never happened (7-8 months since the reading). She said some papers to be signed in June which that was just plain wrong.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2017, 06:07:41 AM »
This reader gave me one of most insane readings I've ever had about my POI. The weird thing is that I think she picks up random details and then interjects stuff that makes no sense. She basically told me my POI had a drug problem (wrong) and I would find out within a month.

If I find out he has a hidden drug problem - will report back. I will also eat my shoe.

Did your poi have a drug problem? lol

NO NO NO lol

Offline nightime

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2017, 06:05:44 AM »
I don't know what to think about her. I've read with her on and off for a few years. She was the one person who said the ex would never come back and that he was in a new relationship. He never came back and has been with this women since. So she got that. Next POI she said there would be a sudden breakup but it wouldn't be until 5 months away. It happened the next week. But then she said he would come back. He never came back. Next POI, not coming back bc he's back with his ex. No, he met another woman.

I've asked about other things here and there and it seems like she gets the jist of it but overthinks or puts her opinions in and it everything changes or whatever the message is, it gets lost. For me she seems to pick up emotions and feelings better than the big picture. I don't honestly know. I think her track record with me is 60% so I keep coming back. I think her negativity keeps me from calling her so often - which is great since it saves me money! I do remember one time I got her to crack up and she and I were laughing for a good minute. She sent me minutes to cover that lost minute!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2017, 04:07:03 PM »
I don't know what to think about her. I've read with her on and off for a few years. She was the one person who said the ex would never come back and that he was in a new relationship. He never came back and has been with this women since. So she got that. Next POI she said there would be a sudden breakup but it wouldn't be until 5 months away. It happened the next week. But then she said he would come back. He never came back. Next POI, not coming back bc he's back with his ex. No, he met another woman.

I've asked about other things here and there and it seems like she gets the jist of it but overthinks or puts her opinions in and it everything changes or whatever the message is, it gets lost. For me she seems to pick up emotions and feelings better than the big picture. I don't honestly know. I think her track record with me is 60% so I keep coming back. I think her negativity keeps me from calling her so often - which is great since it saves me money! I do remember one time I got her to crack up and she and I were laughing for a good minute. She sent me minutes to cover that lost minute!

I really agree with this statement. I've been to her on and off during the years because she can be stab on regarding emotions/insight/thinking patterns of people. But she can have the tendency to...I don't know, run with certain information she picks up..and minutes later you realize she made the accuracy a tangled mess. As far as actual predictions for her, shes been more right about how people will emotionally react to you and why. She knew someone would give me trouble at work a few years back and why. And fairly recently, she picked up on something that Tajah expounded on that included design/feng shui. Also, she can talk about things way into the future and you dont realize it till then--answering a question you didnt ask. etc.

Offline katella

« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2018, 05:15:52 PM »
I know this is an old thread, but I'm resurrecting it because I want to discuss my history with her.

When she gives details in an "overall picture" kind of way (you and your current SO will break up and you will start a relationship with a man with brown hair and brown eyes months later) it happens for me, always. That was the exact prediction she gave me a year ago in December when I contacted her about a rough patch I was going through with my ex. She said by January I'd be feeling much better about being single (true). However when she tries to get really detailed about a situation, I know to take it with a grain of salt. She said my ex and I were going to have a fight early January and things would officially end. He would get very nasty/mean with me (completely out of character for him). We DID officially end in early January but there was no fight. He was a very calm guy that rarely showed strong emotions and we ended the relationship calmly.

She said by summer I'd be in a relationship with a man with brown hair and brown eyes and that we didn't know each other then. In March I reconnected with a middle school/high school friend. We hadn't spoken in years. Brown hair, brown eyes. Kind, the type of guy everyone likes because of his charismatic demeanor. Well - that's him 100% but we DID technically know each other, just hadn't seen or spoken in 5 years. We started "dating" in April but we started getting more committed and settled in our relationship in the summer - meeting each other's families and friends, etc.

I contacted her today knowing how she reads and keeping an open mind. She predicted that I'll get the job I've interviewed for and that I'll bring a lot to the position (I have pages of ideas of what I want to do with the job! this is the first time I've been super passionate about wanting a job and have prepared so much for it). She also said in 2 years I'd have another advancement of some sort - promotion, raise, some sort of change. This makes sense in the career I'm in.

I asked about my relationship with my boyfriend and she got positive cards for long term commitment. I asked if we'd move in together when my lease is up and she said the way she saw it was that he's going to offer it up as a sort of "temporary/trial" thing in conversation but once I'd moved in it would become/feel permanent by summer. That makes sense - I could totally see it going that way 100%

Timing wise I'm going to go with the flow, but she's seen the overall picture for me so many times that I'm going to just see how things pan out with the job and boyfriend. I'll know in a couple of weeks if I got the job so I'll try to report back if it pans out the way she sees it.

I just think that everyone should make sure to either use chat so you can go back and read the transcript or take extensive notes with her. For me she's more right than she is wrong, I just have to know what questions to ask and have faith in the overall picture.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2018, 11:49:55 PM »
As if you have ( if you did) known about my issues that brought me to keen was NO JOB since July 2016. NICOLE WAS THE ONLYYYYYYYYY PERSON (besides LP) who said she saw a new opportunity emerging from the previous employer or under the SAME roof where I worked before and it was not until after 2 years IT PANNED OUT and I just started working with my old boss.
I like her.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2019, 01:23:36 AM »
Read with her for the first time. She picked up a lot of information about my life. I really liked her. Predictions are pending.

Any recent updates with her?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2019, 03:25:22 AM »
Just an update from my reading with Nicole back in February. Many of her predictions have began to manifest. Definitely talented! 

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2020, 04:31:14 AM »
She's another of my favorites. She has been great with timing for me. My poi had a falling out early May and she told me things wouldn't really start to come around until July 4th weekend, and that was the first time I saw him since the incident. She has gotten other timeframes accurate as well. No timeframe she has given me has been wrong (yet). She has been great on picking up on details that I know are accurate. I use psychic readings by Gail for big picture stuff, and Nicole for minor steps towards the big picture. I particularly like that I found one good with timing.

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2022, 04:44:07 AM »
I'm resurrecting this thread in the hopes any of you can recommend somebody like Nicole (Phoenix Burning). I was so sad last week to discover that she left Keen completely with no trace or warning. It took me years to find someone like her and I called her for at least 5 years and was the only one I would ever call. She was very accurate for me, I really connected to her and the last thing I want to do is call a bunch of 1-800 psychics to find someone remotely as compatible. For me what I loved was how she was able to give me a very deep read on people's inner intentions/feelings - it really helped to calm me in so many situations to get a broad scope of what was happening - everything from work to friendships. She was incredibly accurate.

My other go-to is Golden Dawn Tarot. I find their two styles complimented each other for the kind of info I was looking for. Nicole was kind of like the feminine - very feelings and intuition based, kind of flowy while Dawn is very clear, direct, rational minded, a bit rigid.

I'd like to find someone to replace Phoenix Burning - Any faves you can recommend?

anything