Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent

Again with the caller adding money every five mins!

(1/3) > >>

PsyGurl:
Please just put in a big chunk of money at the start of your call…if you end the call sooner, then you’ve got some left in your account. And who talks for an hour + to a psychic? 😡

Live and love:

--- Quote from: PsyGurl on June 21, 2023, 06:36:13 PM ---Please just put in a big chunk of money at the start of your call…if you end the call sooner, then you’ve got some left in your account. And who talks for an hour + to a psychic? 😡

--- End quote ---
PsyGurl why is this an issue for you?  Are you an advisor on Keen?

PsyGurl:
I’m not an advisor anywhere! My issue is, I’m finally next in line, with an estimated 10 mins, which turns into 20…then 30…then 40…then I have to get back to my life, which I have, and give up my spot. If that were me, I would add the shit load of money up front before the call, that way other callers would know if they can spare that long a wait or not, before it’s their turn. It’s super annoying to see “one minute left”, then it ends up being an hour. Just add enough $$ for the one hour call!

Rayban212:
I experience this when waiting to read with mystic raven 11 😂 I get so mad like why are you reading for 2 hours

PsyGurl:

--- Quote from: Rayban212 on June 21, 2023, 08:49:23 PM ---I experience this when waiting to read with mystic raven 11 😂 I get so mad like why are you reading for 2 hours

--- End quote ---
Exactly!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version