Author Topic: Cherie Sincere  (Read 855 times)

Offline LB808

Cherie Sincere
« on: June 06, 2023, 05:01:47 AM »
Has anyone had any luck with her. Just recently had reading with her. She looks like a lovable old grandma in her keen profiles and and seems to have good reviews. Any good news on her in terms of predictions and outcomes?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 08:04:38 PM by LB808 »

Offline JessicaDuBois

Re: Cherie Sincere
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2023, 07:07:28 AM »
She was a kind lady.  The reading was tepid.  Vague and not helpful.  She was incredibly sweet though. 

Offline LB808

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2023, 10:35:35 AM »
Ok. But in terms of predictions and outcomes, any luck with anyone who's read with her?

Offline LB808

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 03:56:06 PM »
I believe this lady is probably FAKE. I called her again at a different
time and asked the same question without mentioning I spoke to her before. She gave a different response.  If she was really legit she would have picked up the same response from before. I dunno from looking at her profile pics and the answer she gave compared to last time I sensed Fake.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 04:03:18 PM by LB808 »

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2023, 10:10:21 AM »
I believe this lady is probably FAKE. I called her again at a different
time and asked the same question without mentioning I spoke to her before. She gave a different response.  If she was really legit she would have picked up the same response from before. I dunno from looking at her profile pics and the answer she gave compared to last time I sensed Fake.

This has been my experience with most of my repeat calls.  Sometimes if I point out the lack of alignment, they make excuses.  My favorite excuse was that my energy we dark and that I probably need a spiritual cleansing.  Lol.  What a load of BS

anything