Author Topic: Outstanding Evidence ------> Pilar, Rika, Mattie, Zeke  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Medium2

Outstanding Evidence ------> Pilar, Rika, Mattie, Zeke
« on: June 04, 2023, 09:01:13 AM »
Pilar, Rika, Mattie and Zeke are incredibly gifted.

I have had many readings this year, searching through CP to find who really has the craft and is truly connected to higher source. I know what to look for. I am a professional medium so no one is going to pull the wool over my eyes.

These 4 accurately said names, some even first and last names. This is important in evidence to show they are connected to a high vibration of energy.

I use a fake name, birthdate on CP and have never used my real name or the real names of any family members.

MATTIE: Is the only person who accurately stated my spouse's REAL first name, it was like whiplash for me. I only have ever used a fake name on spouse when needed on CP.

PILAR: Gave names like no one's business. Seriously, this lady has a direct ear to God. Gave me chills as afterwards once I went back over my notes and saw the accuracy of the names, was left stunned. Said the name of my spouses's workplace CEO - no way on earth she would know this and she didn't know the context of the name, but I did.

Zeke- Incredible evidence, names also given. Timeline of one prediction for me not related to move happened exactly as they said it would.

RIKA: Knew the MAIDEN name of my deceased grandmother. Do you know how hard that is to research!? Not possible. She too has an ear to God. Also mentioned many deceased relatives first names.

So, where do I go from here... I wait.... the 4 above are likely the ones whose other info shared will come to truth but I won't know for a few more months. I have only had one thing this year that I need to know and that is when and where I move to next. It's an outcome that will be shown and when it does I will go back and see who accurately predicted. You don't have to have names as evidence to make a valid Psychic prediction. All I am saying is that these 4 are incredibly connected and likely the details they shared in my sessions will come to light and be accurate. Time will tell, stay tuned...

Offline whimerj

Re: Outstanding Evidence ------> Pilar, Rika, Mattie, Zeke
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2023, 05:59:40 PM »
Read with Pilar. She is absolutely full of shit. She has all the tellings of a fake psychic. It's almost obvious. Don't promote her. Mattie is fantastic tho

Offline Opaclife

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 06:36:10 PM »
I have tried them all. and they all very fake.
Mattie kept asking me question. so annoying.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 09:03:54 PM »
I have tried them all. and they all very fake.
Mattie kept asking me question. so annoying.

Nope. Mattie is very very clearly legitimate. Shes proven herself with specifics others cannot know. Can't say the same of the others though.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2023, 11:21:44 PM »
Read with Rika today... absolutely blew my mind. She was well connected. Also there's nothing wrong with them asking questions, they also need to know they've connected and the messages they are seeing makes sense.