Author Topic: Maybe I can help???  (Read 864 times)

Offline Krullisepic

Maybe I can help???
« on: May 30, 2023, 04:47:58 PM »
This is a shameless plug for something I've been working on.  Hopefully, this post is not offensive but I've been there when it comes to addiction to readings and hope this can help others. Not saying readings are bad or psychics are bad but addictions are!

Experience personal transformation and break free from extreme psychic addiction with my one-on-one Zoom sessions. Take control of your life and reduce your reliance on psychic readings by through self-investment and effective strategies.

In our 90-minute sessions, we delve deep into your concerns or focus of interest (POI), exploring the underlying reasons for seeking psychic guidance and examining the impact it has had on your personal life. We then engage in guided manifesting/writing assignments etc and provide you with invaluable tools to gradually overcome your addiction.

Often, these addictive behaviors stem from factors such as limerence, lack of emotional support, anxiety, and other psychological challenges, as well as feelings of insecurity. Rest assured that everything shared during our sessions remains strictly confidential.

Please note that I do not offer guided manifesting for individuals going after marriages or any actions that may cause harm. If you're intrigued by this transformative journey, feel free to send me a direct message (DM) to express your interest.

Offline Krullisepic

Re: Maybe I can help???
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 05:44:27 PM »
Is anyone else interested? This will be the last free class this week.  The ones who attended already got a breakthrough with their situation but then again... the point is not to get your POI but to help you stand on your feet and live in the present.

anything