Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Marcella

(1/2) > >>

Chitowngirl:
I read with Marcella several times over the last year. She initially blew me away because she was the only person who correctly and specifically said that my POI would give me his phone number in June and he did! I was blown away. Since then though she’s been all wrong and I unfortunately held on for way too long as she’d give me dates further and further out. I finally had one last call with her a couple months ago to really sort of call her out. She said again that this is a Third Eye thing and that once I love myself he will feel that and will come forward and I think she’s completely full of crap. I even told her. “I really wanted you to be correct but I can’t waste months of my life on someone who is never going to show up for me.” Just bummed out. Has anyone else read with her?

Jenjen:

--- Quote from: Chitowngirl on May 30, 2023, 02:41:29 AM ---
Time for red wine or tequila! Omg…

I read with Marcella several times over the last year. She initially blew me away because she was the only person who correctly and specifically said that my POI would give me his phone number in June and he did! I was blown away. Since then though she’s been all wrong and I unfortunately held on for way too long as she’d give me dates further and further out. I finally had one last call with her a couple months ago to really sort of call her out. She said again that this is a Third Eye thing and that once I love myself he will feel that and will come forward and I think she’s completely full of crap. I even told her. “I really wanted you to be correct but I can’t waste months of my life on someone who is never going to show up for me.” Just bummed out. Has anyone else read with her?

--- End quote ---

Chitowngirl:
HAHA! Amen to that! Red wine AND tequila please!  ;D

Jenjen:
Red wine is my pick!🍷🍷🍷

Mattsmom:

--- Quote from: Jenjen on September 04, 2023, 07:42:34 PM ---Red wine is my pick!🍷🍷🍷

--- End quote ---

I love a good Merlot or sweet Beringer red wine!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version