Author Topic: Marcella  (Read 2521 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

Marcella
« on: May 30, 2023, 02:41:29 AM »
I read with Marcella several times over the last year. She initially blew me away because she was the only person who correctly and specifically said that my POI would give me his phone number in June and he did! I was blown away. Since then though she’s been all wrong and I unfortunately held on for way too long as she’d give me dates further and further out. I finally had one last call with her a couple months ago to really sort of call her out. She said again that this is a Third Eye thing and that once I love myself he will feel that and will come forward and I think she’s completely full of crap. I even told her. “I really wanted you to be correct but I can’t waste months of my life on someone who is never going to show up for me.” Just bummed out. Has anyone else read with her?

Offline Jenjen

Re: Marcella
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 06:43:58 PM »

Time for red wine or tequila! Omg…

I read with Marcella several times over the last year. She initially blew me away because she was the only person who correctly and specifically said that my POI would give me his phone number in June and he did! I was blown away. Since then though she’s been all wrong and I unfortunately held on for way too long as she’d give me dates further and further out. I finally had one last call with her a couple months ago to really sort of call her out. She said again that this is a Third Eye thing and that once I love myself he will feel that and will come forward and I think she’s completely full of crap. I even told her. “I really wanted you to be correct but I can’t waste months of my life on someone who is never going to show up for me.” Just bummed out. Has anyone else read with her?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 03:14:59 PM »
HAHA! Amen to that! Red wine AND tequila please!  ;D

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2023, 07:42:34 PM »
Red wine is my pick!🍷🍷🍷

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 02:20:54 PM »
Red wine is my pick!🍷🍷🍷

I love a good Merlot or sweet Beringer red wine!

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2023, 03:14:06 PM »
Red wine is my pick!🍷🍷🍷

I love a good Merlot or sweet Beringer red wine!

American Thanksgiving is fab for drinking and eating too much…more wine and Psychic reading lol.
Omg…I am getting so jaded. 🥳🥳🥳

anything