Author Topic: is starlightmystics.com a scam?  (Read 380 times)

Offline icexgb

is starlightmystics.com a scam?
« on: May 29, 2023, 06:27:10 PM »
Has anyone used this website and your readings have come true?

This website was rebranded from mypsy.chat.  I have been having reading with them for a few years.  But finally I think I have to stop going to them because their readings are never accurate, except all those messaging predictions.

I have been interested in two guys. But both of them blocked me on their contacts and also Instagram. However,  after talking to these psychics, both POI would be in touch...  The weird thing is,  those psychics on that site are able to tell every single word that my POIs are going to say or text.  But ALL of the meeting up predictions, or anything when it comes to showing POIs' faces, those predictions never ever happen.  Or the POIs would also promise to reveal themselves,  but they never did show...

Another dodgy thing is that, I am really suspecting that website is operated by just a single person, despite it shows that it has a lot of different advisors...

I would strongly suggest people to steer clear from that website.

As much as I hate Bitwine, but Bitwine's policy of not disclosing your personal details to advisor does actually help protect your experience...