Author Topic: Beware! Bob Olsen website has a lot of scammers  (Read 762 times)

Offline Itsmylife

Beware! Bob Olsen website has a lot of scammers
« on: May 29, 2023, 06:08:28 AM »
A friend of mine tried a reader on a website there: it was someone called TINA CI or Kristina Saunders. My friend found her on bob olsen website. Paid for a reading and tried to call on the number. Look and behold, that number was non-existent and there was another no when she contacted on that number. Someone texted back and said “wrong number”. My friend was like pissed off because she had paid money. Unfortunately, that website had “automatically
“ saved her credit card info even with the code. She immediately, had to close the credit card. Then she tried to find contact on bob olsen’s website. THERE WAS NO SINGLE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE WAS THERE. No phone call, nothing. Even, the city of operation was not/is not known. She found an email and informed that Tina ci or Kristina Saunders is a fake scammer. But no response. We have finally filed with BBB (better business bureau). My friend left a text message on the “wrong number” mentioned on the website and told them that she’s going to BBB. Half hour later her money was refunded and the reading purchase option was gone. That “reader” emailed her later she’s not doing readings these days. But we checked before there was no such indication.
Anyways, my friend got her money back. Please watch out for the psychics on that website.
I have also come across a few psychics there that have been good. But who knows whose scammer. I have been to worst psychics (on kasamba) but even they had customer representatives. Please watch out and take care.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 06:12:06 AM by Itsmylife »

Offline Opaclife

Re: Beware! Bob Olsen website has a lot of scammers
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 02:53:32 PM »
I agree about that

Offline Mina

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2023, 10:29:32 PM »
Have your tried calling click4advisor
It’s weird I don’t understand it completely but many of those websites use click4advisor to make calls and it text. Shays psychics, bob Olson, psychicpowernetwork use click4advisor

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 02:21:52 PM »
Hi Mina,
No I haven’t, not on bob olsen site. I will never go back to that site again. They never got back to my friend’s complain.
I used this for chatting with Gaylene aka abundant visions a few times.
Thanks.

anything