Author Topic: Keen psychics are NOT vetted.  (Read 2282 times)

Offline court1130

Keen psychics are NOT vetted.
« on: December 14, 2020, 06:52:41 PM »
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I figured I would at least let people know since this information has definitively come to light. Keen does NOT test their applicants prior to employment which essentially means anyone can apply and get hired. My cousin and her boyfriend applied to become readers on the platform and they were hired without being vetted. My intention is not to discredit them since there are good readers on that platform; however, it is still concerning, at least imo.

I also know that probably not many of you are even surprised and have likely already known this. But, for those of you that wanted to know, now you do!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 07:17:32 PM by court1130 »

Offline HazelYella

Re: Keen psychics are NOT vetted.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 05:33:59 AM »
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I figured I would at least let people know since this information has definitively come to light. Keen does NOT test their applicants prior to employment which essentially means anyone can apply and get hired. My cousin and her boyfriend applied to become readers on the platform and they were hired without being vetted. My intention is not to discredit them since there are good readers on that platform; however, it is still concerning, at least imo.

I also know that probably not many of you are even surprised and have likely already known this. But, for those of you that wanted to know, now you do!

Clearly, Keen is now a circus where anyone can sign up as an advisor. But, even
on sites where readers are supposedly  “tested”, ie. Bob Olsen, there are still plenty of fakes.

Offline Opaclife

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2023, 07:44:36 AM »
Even the profile picture looks unprofessional.

Offline Mina

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 05:43:09 PM »
I dunno CP and PS psychics are chosen not for their ability to read but to market and up sell; To keep ppl on the phone. I can’t find the video on YT but this psychic was talking about how while they’re a good psychic and passed several rounds of test readings they weren’t hired because they feel they were a match for their company (aka weren’t going to keep ppl longer then need be on the phone)

This topic comes up and triggering maybe it’s the word “vetted”. Pretty much anyone like “readings by Gail” that give me CP or PS vibes I never read with them again just because how intoxicating their reading voice can be. I remember my cPTSD time with those websites, and anyone with too nice voice, I have to think for a minute am I calling for how their voice makes me feel? Most of those reader have a hypnotic way on how they talk.

I’m also hearing it is harder to get on keen, and I just got email about some advisors upping their price increase (Keen pays then less then half). Something tells me it’s not as easy as before to be an advisor Keen either for lots of reasons. Don’t get me wrong there’s clearly lots of scammers on there too, though.

But the whole Keen doesn’t “vett” their psychics argument doesn’t sit right with me either. Like according to what standards? What comparison? Compared to CP or PS who are marketing companies? Those companies are highly unethical as well (I think they’re closer to 1/4 th of their pay?) . And I can understand using this argument to get off the keen platform…

There’s this thing in physics when you observe the outcome you change the outcome, I think calling psychics has that effect… just my thoughts

https://youtube.com/shorts/HUxUbcoTB_4?feature=share 🙃

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 01:28:08 PM »
Keen is not a platform for psychics.  It is a platform for entertainment.  Remember this as you get outlandishly wrong readings, get ensnarled in conflicting statements from a single or multiple readers, and do the “keen shuffle” going from advisor to advisor.  Advisors share stories about callers on the advisor forum.  They share details about clients and then refer clients to advisors they’ve shared details with.  It’s a scam.  There are very few truly gifted psychics on Keen. 

anything