Author Topic: My latest story so far. Also is there anyone who actually works?  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Oisin16

Hi Guys! I had my biggest binge on 2019 for a guy that is not worth a dime. I spent thousands of dollars and he never came back also I’m glad he never did cause he turned out to be not worth it at all. I spoke to every psychic back then and spent thousands of dollars for a fake “he will be back in 2 months” “two weeks” “by summer “ and timeframes kept extending. I was a fool. Thank god I completely moved on from that guy.

I’ve been dating here and there from 2020 till now with guys that either nothing come out from it or just got ghosted. In early 2022 I met a nice  guy and we hit it of immediately I thought, everything was so good and he ghosted me out of the blue after a month I did a small readings  on him this time I narrowed my trusted list by 4-5 but this one never came back in spite of everyone was saying he would, this time Diva was correct and she said he won’t be back but she’s only right here and there but not constantly.

In July 2022 I still was thinking in this guys let’s call him A. But in July I met a guy name N and someone predicted that. n was so wonderful caring loving, he was so into me he dedicated the 4 months we were together from July to November. He has a great heart but I blew it.  I wasn’t sure of it, I didn’t see his worth and maybe I thought the grass was greener and one day I broke up with him by text WhatsApp which I regretted immediately and delete the message but he got to see it and I guess broke his heart and he changed immediately and he didn’t want to get back together. I tried to explain in many ways that I didn’t mean it but it didn’t work. We started talking again December but he was very guarded and all my insistentence pushed him away until in Feb he blocked me and I’ve been blocked since then. n was perfect and I’ve been missing him so much since then. I did small readings with the psychics I thought they were the trusted ones let’s say 4-5 and nothing since march they have kept giving me dates and nothing have came true at all. I know you guys are not fan of sweet orange here and she’s not the best but she predicted the blocking but haven’t been able to predict contact from him. Anyways I have read with seeet orange, diva, Carla curlee, and angelic dream. I know these are not the favs but they have worked out for me before but not this time.
Thank you so much I’ve been hurting these past months so be nice. Thanks

Offline Oisin16

Re: My latest story so far. Also is there anyone who actually works?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 11:55:48 AM »
That is true and should remind myself that also when it’s for you no matter what you do that someone will be there but I forgot to mention and it’s worth mentioning that 2 weeks I ended with him, he told me about his relationships and that he was in a 8 year relationship in 2018 almost got engage but found out she was cheating before giving her the ring. Next relationship after that it was a 10 months and she went on a trip alone when came back she was distant and it turns out she met someone else. And there was me breaking up out of the blue. So I guess I broke his heart and trust that was already broken .

Hi Guys! I had my biggest binge on 2019 for a guy that is not worth a dime. I spent thousands of dollars and he never came back also I’m glad he never did cause he turned out to be not worth it at all. I spoke to every psychic back then and spent thousands of dollars for a fake “he will be back in 2 months” “two weeks” “by summer “ and timeframes kept extending. I was a fool. Thank god I completely moved on from that guy.

I’ve been dating here and there from 2020 till now with guys that either nothing come out from it or just got ghosted. In early 2022 I met a nice  guy and we hit it of immediately I thought, everything was so good and he ghosted me out of the blue after a month I did a small readings  on him this time I narrowed my trusted list by 4-5 but this one never came back in spite of everyone was saying he would, this time Diva was correct and she said he won’t be back but she’s only right here and there but not constantly.

In July 2022 I still was thinking in this guys let’s call him A. But in July I met a guy name N and someone predicted that. n was so wonderful caring loving, he was so into me he dedicated the 4 months we were together from July to November. He has a great heart but I blew it.  I wasn’t sure of it, I didn’t see his worth and maybe I thought the grass was greener and one day I broke up with him by text WhatsApp which I regretted immediately and delete the message but he got to see it and I guess broke his heart and he changed immediately and he didn’t want to get back together. I tried to explain in many ways that I didn’t mean it but it didn’t work. We started talking again December but he was very guarded and all my insistentence pushed him away until in Feb he blocked me and I’ve been blocked since then. n was perfect and I’ve been missing him so much since then. I did small readings with the psychics I thought they were the trusted ones let’s say 4-5 and nothing since march they have kept giving me dates and nothing have came true at all. I know you guys are not fan of sweet orange here and she’s not the best but she predicted the blocking but haven’t been able to predict contact from him. Anyways I have read with seeet orange, diva, Carla curlee, and angelic dream. I know these are not the favs but they have worked out for me before but not this time.
Thank you so much I’ve been hurting these past months so be nice. Thanks

If he WAS really interested in you he would come back and would have never blocked you. Really immature. It is not how it starts but how it ends. People who are really interested give chances and come back and most importantly, communicate and talk. Doesn't look like he is that much into you if after all this is his attitude.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 12:05:49 PM »
So as I said. The ones a read with and that are not very popular in here but those are the only ones that worked for me in the past but not this time

Carla curlee: before our big argument in February that got me to be blocked, she got that argument and saw that there was gonna be big changes and we would be talking again in Taurus time. Taurus time passed so I guess that’s not correct

Leeloo: she was correct that the last year guy wouldn’t come back and that I would meet someone else so I tried her again. She said he would reconnect April 18 WRONG

Psychic diva: she was also correct the other guy from last year would not come back. I read with her this year again in February and she was correct that we would talk in end of Feb and then he would disappear after an argument she warned me to not react and I did react. She said he would return in April which did not happened and then she said may. Meeting may 21 which didn’t happened

Sweet orange reader: again she has little hits here and there and so she’s cheap. She also got that he would ghost again but then her timeframes for contact are not great.

Angelic dream: she has been good with timeframes so I tried her again and she said miracles in a one. I contact her before our argument in February and her reading was positive and then I contacted Hera after the argument told her a bit about it and her reading flip flop

And last I tried lady Esmeralda cause someone mentioned she was good for timeframes: she said 4-6 weeks for contact that was 3 weeks ago but we’ll see, although I don’t trust when psychics ask when was the last time we have talked.

I haven’t spent much on psychics this time since keen send 20 dollars free frequently so that’s the review

Offline Mina

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 03:00:21 PM »
I recommend you watch coach lee on YT
Ppl need space, and accountability… you could have come across fickle and unstable if you did the breaking up and then wouldn’t leave him by reaching out too much, or maybe it’s too painful for them.

Another huge thing I’m learning forgive yourself but take accountability- and that’s hard to discern when I’m feeling emotional … sigh. Therapy could help you make peace with this and I think that’s the goal make peace with this, and forgive yourself

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2023, 08:10:20 PM »
Thank you, I did have therapy as soon as this happened, the blocking situation, the psychologist told me I was ok after 3 seasions, I told him every detail of what happened. I felt like I needed more cause I did not want to feel hopes of him coming back which I still have and I wish I didn’t
I recommend you watch coach lee on YT
Ppl need space, and accountability… you could have come across fickle and unstable if you did the breaking up and then wouldn’t leave him by reaching out too much, or maybe it’s too painful for them.

Another huge thing I’m learning forgive yourself but take accountability- and that’s hard to discern when I’m feeling emotional … sigh. Therapy could help you make peace with this and I think that’s the goal make peace with this, and forgive yourself

Offline regrets

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2023, 05:28:01 AM »
You ended the relationship because at that moment you wanted it to.  Yes you changed your mind, but perhaps your gut feeling was telling you something? Perhaps that feeling would have grown and caused arguments and tension and you would have split up anyway.  It sounds like your head regrets it, him being loyal was a huge factor.  But it doesn't sound like you were in love and imagine growing old with him.  Perhaps I'm wrong, but if you were really happy and secure you wouldn't have ended on impulse

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2023, 05:57:59 PM »
I saw him. At the main park of the city we bump into each other. He was walking his dog and the dog got excited to see me so I stopped and say hi. He was kind this time. I just keep it short and left he smiled. No one predicted that I’ll see him except Carla curlee I think. Or maybe bumping into him counts as contact? I really thought that he would reach after it but sadly 2 days have passed and nothing

Offline Mina

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2023, 09:02:49 PM »
I saw him. At the main park of the city we bump into each other. He was walking his dog and the dog got excited to see me so I stopped and say hi. He was kind this time. I just keep it short and left he smiled. No one predicted that I’ll see him except Carla curlee I think. Or maybe bumping into him counts as contact? I really thought that he would reach after it but sadly 2 days have passed and nothing

That’s awesome to hear!!!

I still recommend watching coach lee. Leaving good impressions is the best way re approach things, it leaves space to remember the good things… but being patient with the process. Coach lee has a ton of videos of the reconnection process that are motivating. If anything I’d book a relationship coaching session instead of a psychic reading… coach lee is roughly in $500 but he has other coaches under $200… honestly that sounds more approachable with solid psychological advice then a fantasy psychic reading

Keeping my finger crossed for you

anything