Author Topic: I’m exhausted  (Read 1250 times)

Offline HappyBerry

I’m exhausted
« on: May 08, 2023, 02:35:40 PM »
Hey everyone!

I wanted to vent about how exhausted I feel with everything related to psychic readings.

I was looking for a new adviser but it has been a mess. This time around, I decided to give honest feedback so I tell them when they’re right and when they’re wrong. And for the last one, I find it great that they keep blocking me. I thought they “cared” enough to maybe check on the situation again and see what went wrong or something, but it somehow ended up being my fault so I’m blocked. It doesn’t matter if I’m respectful and open to revisit a reading or a situation, it’s like they just cared about receiving my hard earned money, giving sugar coated readings and move on. They truly didn’t care about the impact of misleading people. 

I do believe there are some good people out there, but I’m exhausted. I’m already full of problems, and that’s why I seek guidance, but they just add more and more of them. It’s taking a toll on me.

Thank you for reading!!

Offline mei22

Re: I’m exhausted
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 03:06:03 PM »
Hey love, if you don’t mind me asking.. who have you been reading with? I think I’ve tried my fair share of them all and I can only really attest to in the last year Ari and Rachel Marie being the only honest psychics I’ve spoken to. Ari is a great empath but my initial reading with her prediction actually went more into my favor than she anticipated - yet still she can pick up circumstances with major ability. I’d give them a try if you haven’t.. anyone else I’ve read with have been sub par or completely false. Waste of money but you live and learn!

Offline Live and love

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 05:17:25 PM »
Hey love, if you don’t mind me asking.. who have you been reading with? I think I’ve tried my fair share of them all and I can only really attest to in the last year Ari and Rachel Marie being the only honest psychics I’ve spoken to. Ari is a great empath but my initial reading with her prediction actually went more into my favor than she anticipated - yet still she can pick up circumstances with major ability. I’d give them a try if you haven’t.. anyone else I’ve read with have been sub par or completely false. Waste of money but you live and learn!
Who are Ari and Rachel Marie?  Do you have links?  Thanks

Offline mei22

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2023, 07:53:41 PM »
I don’t have links but they are on Bitwine! Search the names and they’ll come up :) I’ve been using psychics for about a year and they have been the only 2 to really be as accurate as I feel that ability allows them to be.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2023, 01:12:34 AM »
Who are Ari and Rachel Marie?  Do you have links?  Thanks

Here are the links:

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/250631-rachelmarie?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

For Rachel Marie you should turn on Text notifications. She has a long wait list.

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/162571-ms_cleo?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

If the situation is complicated Ari can be negative. Just an Fyi.

Offline regrets

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 05:17:39 AM »
Why pay a fortune for an empath? They claim to be psychic and if we wanted empathy, a counsellor is much cheaper.

It's shocking how you're blocked when you say the truth. People read feedback qnd they ate being mislead when they need support. They shouldn't be allowed to remove feedback. Other business can't.

Offline mei22

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2023, 12:08:30 PM »
Lol that’s not what we mean by empath.. a psychic empath picks up on the feelings and thoughts of the other person or person in question.. not shows empathy as the reader. So empaths are great when you want a reading about someone .. if you want “fortune” telling you would look for someone who does predictions based off movements - which is usually what all readers actually try and do.
A therapist is good because they will give you psychology based therapizing. Readers will more do give you the information (reality) to work with. Both healing. I’d recommend reading then actually getting therapy based off what you know of your circumstances.

Ari and E Kelly have been good on outcomes. I just tried RM and so no results to speak of yet. Everyone has picked up accurate to their ability and all saying the same thing for me & my question.

anything