Author Topic: Callers Birthdates  (Read 1426 times)

Offline PsyGurl

Callers Birthdates
« on: May 16, 2023, 11:03:11 PM »
Can the readers at CP see a caller’s birth date? I had one tell me my sign, so I just wondered if they can see birth dates when a call comes in, along with our name or whatever they see…perhaps just a lucky guess?

Offline regrets

Re: Callers Birthdates
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 06:28:57 AM »
If you have spoken to them before, a different reader and mentioned your birthday they would have written it on your notes. The notes come on a screen for all readers to see and use.

Offline excemagrl14

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 11:33:27 AM »
on most apps they can see your birthday. They get like a mini profile of you when you call which includes your name and your birthday and what I assume a profile picture if you put one. Learned that one the hard way

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2023, 01:42:17 AM »
I wasn’t sure, because had many readers on CP ask for my birthdate.

Offline regrets

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2023, 05:23:00 AM »
I spoke to a psychic who had excellent reviews, but for me was waffle and seemed to guess. So I left an honest review.

Months later the review were still great so I called again. The psychic said I'm confused if soemone didn't leave a good review why they would call again.   My phone was linked to their screen.   

Offline Heather

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2023, 02:59:48 PM »
Hi there. I work for CP and we get birth dates through the chat app and birth signs if we’re on a laptop or computer but not through the app. Nobody can share notes with each other. That’s just a rumor. We can take notes on a client just for memory’s sake but it’s impossible to look through notes and do a reading at the same time. At least it is for me. It’s mainly used as a reference. Nothing shady is going on.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2023, 07:43:48 PM »
Thank you, Heather! :)

Offline Medium2

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2023, 07:30:28 AM »
Heather - is it common for most CP psychics to also have a side business as a psychic under a different name or are they only allowed to work for CP? I have always wondered as so many of the psychic profile pictures look edited. I am also curious if the psychic you call in to can see the last time you read with them or how much you have spent in total on the CP website?

Offline Heather

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2023, 10:02:42 PM »
Heather - is it common for most CP psychics to also have a side business as a psychic under a different name or are they only allowed to work for CP? I have always wondered as so many of the psychic profile pictures look edited. I am also curious if the psychic you call in to can see the last time you read with them or how much you have spent in total on the CP website?

There’s no rule against having our own business since I have one myself, but we can’t advertise as a CP psychic without permission. No last names are given to us. I can see if you’ve read with me before, but I don’t know anything about what’s going on with other readers you choose or the money you spend. I see nothing when I’m only logged in with my phone which is most of the time. It just forwards the calls.